• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Releases You're Looking Forward To

I'm surprised there isnt a thread for this... (maybe i'll get my first sticky).

Anyway, this is going in the media section and is a thread to list which releases youre looking forward to, be it book, movie, video game, anime, music... anything entertainment related.

Maybe listing what youre currently looking forward to might get other people hyped up.

So, which releases are you currently looking forward to?

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Great thread idea Spirit.

Right now I am most looking forward to the new series of Game of Thrones and also the live action Death Note movie from Netflix.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
Second the next series of game of thrones (can someone settle an argument as to whether it is the last one or not?)

Reactions: Dio

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I have to say I stopped watching part way through season 10 thought it was starting to get a bit silly

funnier6

Courage~
Pretty much every game coming out for the Switch,

The next season of The Voice, (don't judge meh)

The new Wings of Fire book coming out, (doesn't anybody read those around here?)

And way way too many other things to list, but particularly want that dang Animal Crossing app, and I wanted it five minutes ago.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Splatoon 2 (though I don't know when I'll be able to get a Switch to play it)
The next season of Supernatural
The IT remake
Kingdom Hearts 3

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Interesting, I was just thinking about this.

also most obvious thread that should have been yet never was until just now is obvious- and perplexing.

Anyway, I actually find myself rather looking forward to the remaster make boot -quel of Final Fantasy XII.
You see when that game first released it kinda sorta really sucked paste even though it had every right to be an outstanding game well ahead of its time. Too bad Squeenix execs and marketing had other plans for it.

So this Zodiac Age is Japan's International Edition which is apparently a long running thing in Japan I never knew about until now. Which means the Final Fantasy XII we should have had all along has been out in Japan for the better part of a decade already because Japan hates us.

FFXII is one of those games I despise with every fiber of my being in no small part because it should have been freakishly awesome instead of insufferable trash. Just a few minor yet woefully obvious changes would have been enough to take it from dead on arrival to the Final Fantasy we deserve. Which is exactly what the Zodiac Age does. It's just too bad they haven't directors cutted the ever loving hooha out of the script while they're at it.

Other than that Netflix is making a Witcher original series someday which ought to reasonably be some kind of something (and more than likely something that rocks my balls). So that oughtta be fun, rite?

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom