• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Oracle Of Seasons/Ages Release It on the 3ds?

Does any one think that with the rerelease of four swords on the 3ds to download, do you think that they will rerelease the oracle series to download on the 3ds? I know if they do I will be willing to buy a 3ds just for that. It is really hard to find those games for cheap. I would love to play them again.

They have a high chance seeing that they are handheld games and that Link's Awakening DX was re-released as a gameboy color virtual console title. And seeing that it's Zelda's 25th, that's more than enough of a reason to port them on the Virtual console.

I think sooner or later this will happen. I think the same will happen for Minish Cap too, although that will be further away, which would mean that every Zelda game ever made could be played on either the Wii or the DS.

bubblecrash

Oh no its back
it'd be cool if they did it but it might not have the ability to connect between the games like the original did.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Just imagine if they released all the handheld games to download on the 3ds market
The way I see it, since more people currently own a 3DS than people own a GBC, all the handheld Zeldas would be accessible by a majority of handheld gamers/casual players. Which obviously means sales if Nintendo makes the Oracle games and whatever else they release for a price. Which means more alerting because not many people have played the Oracle series :3

If I remember correctly there was spouse to be a 3rd game in the oracle series. Now I don’t remember at what stage it got shut down at, but "and this in my wildest dreams" they make that game to and release with OoA/OoS. It would be like the lost Zelda game.

I think they should release both as a 2-for-1 set, and you could choose wich to play first, and then you got the special quest on the second game you played

ZeldaOcarina

Princess of Hyrule
I think it would be cool if they released the Oracle series for the 3DS, allowed you to pick which one to play first (just add a beginning screen like in OOT3D after you complete the first version), and then when you beat both, maybe unlock the Oracle of Secrets (I'm assuming that's what it would be named, as the series wasn't even 'Oracle' until they got rid of the third game). It would be a remake, as well as a new game, which would pretty much make everyone happy. I'm not even saying updated graphics or anything, but I do think that three linked games would be a lot easier now. (Make a save file, choose the game to play first, play it, then play the next, and finally unlock the third).
Or, even just for the eShop as they are, with the passwords. It would be nice if, since the 3DS doesn't play GBA/GB games, they released a lot of the bigger titles on those systems for the eShop.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Yaaay eShop in 2012!!!!! Those are the only main Zelda games I haven't played, wait, actually that and Minish Cap and I want to play all of them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom