• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Release Date?

What EXACT date do you think the game will be released? Post it and we will see who gets it right!

I think December 21.

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Well, Nintendo said they want to do a worldwide release so I am thinking November 20th or November 25th.

Sage of Darkness

The Different Sage...
Skyward Sword Release Date Suggestions

I wonder, when do you guys think Skyward Sword will be released? I have some suggestions myself. 1.September (or in the beginning of September.), 15.September (or in mid-September) or 25.September (or in the end of September.) Basically in September. So I've challenged myself to complete all of my games 100% within Skyward Sword releases. Now I'm up to seven games. (There will maybe appear more! Like Super Luigi Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy and such!!) Anyways, when do you guys think Skyward Sword will release date? Do you agree with me? Or do you have a totally different opinion? Also, will you try the challenge I'm doing? (I started with nine games.)

S

Skyward Sword

Hm. very hard to place the date, but i'm thinking somewhere between mid to late november. that's useally when all the holiday games start coming out.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
I'm thinking Wednesday, Novermber 2nd, 2011. An innovative game needs an innovative day to be released on.

Teal

Useful Help.
Holidays so between November- December since they will get more purchases in those time and it makes sence to realease a good game like this in November so it won't be sold out in December i hope Nintendo makes lot's of copies of Skyward Sword.

Teal.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Holidays so between November- December since they will get more purchases in those time and it makes sence to realease a good game like this in November so it won't be sold out in December i hope Nintendo makes lot's of copies of Skyward Sword.

Teal.

They actually said "in time for the Holiday Season", and the booklet that came with OoT 3D said Fall 2011, so it'll probably be Nov.

When I hope it'll release: Late August, I want to play this game before the Summer ends, but there's no way this is going to happen.

When it'll probably release: November 16th. I've noticed that games love that date, but Nintendo likes to release on a Sunday soooooo......

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom