• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Release Date?

Release Date for Skyward Sword

• Surprise! It's ready in time for Christmas 2010!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • January or February 2011

• March or April 2011

• May or June 2011

• July, August, or September 2011

• October, November, or December 2011

• Total voters

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
Well, given the fact that I wouldn't put it past Nintendo to make a few delays for further touch ups, and given the fact that I really hope they make this game the best it can be, even if that means delays, I'm hoping for/expecting a May-June 2011 release (but that's also since if they don't make it for the 2010 holiday season, which I'm sure they won't, I can't get it until mid-May anyways).

During an interview, they said they would hopefully have it done by early 2011. So I voted for January - February. I think it would be pretty funny if it released on Jan 1st.

D

dsp2000

All I have to say is that if this games comes out after June-July, I'll be disappointed! I want this game so bad and after believing the game would come out this year and then being told no it's next year, I can't possibly imagine waiting another year for the new Zelda game... Oh well, I know it'll be worth the wait.

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
i would be fine if they out it off until about July as long as they were adding more/harder content, but i would like it as soon as possible, but yeah, its not the end of the world if they out off releasing it for a while

MOTLEYlink

...No your other left
During an interview, they said they would hopefully have it done by early 2011. So I voted for January - February. I think it would be pretty funny if it released on Jan 1st.

Yeah so we can all stay up on new years and then stay up all night on the 1st playing the new game!

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I thought they said spring 2011 was the release date?
Well, if its still "up in the air" then I'm hoping it'll come out around January-early February because that's when I get paid! :kawaii:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom