• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Release Date is Further or Sooner Now?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I agree with disturbed42, In Iwata asks Skyward Sword development, Iwata said something like this: "Miyamoto-san, you've been talking about how you have been placing significant priority on how the game plays," Miyamoto says: " Yeah, I've been talking with Aonuma-san and saying what is that.. flavor of Zelda? There's a sense of realism in the land of Hyrule, but I think that realism comes from the characters etc.."
Miyamoto/Aonuma and the team that is developing this game will probably fill in areas for gameplay, world design, dungeons, fields, characters, scenario, setting, etc.

By the way, Linkanon (my name) stands for Link-Ganon... yeah... EMBARRASED AGAIN...!!!!!!!!!!!

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Miyamoto/Aonuma and the team that is developing this game will probably fill in areas for gameplay, world design, dungeons, fields, characters, scenario, setting, etc.

I'm so excited to see the new characters in this game (and hopefully old ones)!

By the way, Linkanon (my name) stands for Link-Ganon... yeah... EMBARRASED AGAIN...!!!!!!!!!!!

Hahaha, don't be embarrassed! I learned to embrace my inner nerd (oh yeah!) and I love it! :D

Thanks... well, in that case, I watch walkthroughs for fun, I have a lot of Zelda junk (yeah, "junk"), I have a Nintendo Power Collectors Special All-Zelda magazine (they NEED to put that onto publications...), and that's all I can think of. Can you answer this question, Disturbed?:

How do you get the photos (
whZu7.png
and
image.php
)???????????????

I gottta go. See you guys some time soon! I'll look here tomorrow! :D

I gottta go. See you guys some time soon! I'll look here tomorrow! :)

disturbed42

I have a lot of Zelda junk (yeah, "junk")

So do I :D Although it's not "junk," it's AMAZING STUFF!

And...erm....it's kinda hard to explain? There are so many steps to it :P Just message a moderator, they'll probably help you. Or you could Google it (Google answers everything).

I'm thinking around march for 3ds, and late next year for skyword sword... at least, that was nintendofangirls idea of it, so it won't stop people from buying 3ds's or something..... SHE MAKES A LOT MORE SINCE THEN ME! (nintendofangirl is a youtuber who makes vids on nintendo)

disturbed42

at least, that was nintendofangirls idea of it, so it won't stop people from buying 3ds's or something..... SHE MAKES A LOT MORE SINCE THEN ME! (nintendofangirl is a youtuber who makes vids on nintendo)

Yeah I love NintendoFanGirl! :D She's great (and entertaining too)!
P.S: You're siggy is awesome :3

And your/NintendoFanGirl's theory about the release dates sounds pretty logical to me. --nods head--

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
No! Not March. I want at least January, doesn't look like any major stuff is coming out, so January eh!?

I guess if they are confident it won't be out by december this year. They will probably push it back a bit, at least until March. But thats when the 3DS comes out... hmm, its so hard to tell when!
It's not coming out this year. They've said it will be 2011.

And January's also a complete impossibility if you ask me. I find it incredibly unlikely they wouldn't get it out in time for Christmas but would do it in January. Besides, marketing-wise that's a horrible time to release a game. Right after Christmas? No, it'll be a couple of months into 2011. 2-3 minimum.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I guess I have to agree with Axle now. Now that I think about it, January is the month when people are recovering from Christmas and all of that stuff. Plus people must of spent a lot of money for Christmas. Now, I'm thinking early February, or early March.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom