• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Release Date is Further or Sooner Now?

I certainly hope it's not any further than April... If nintendo pushes it back to August or later I'll be sad... but at least the game will be worth the wait!

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well I certainly hope for January its a great time of the year to sell stuff (not really, just that MY B-DAY is IN JANUARY)

S

Shika

I've mentioned this in some other thread before, but for whatever reason I think SS will be pushed way back. Like a fully year (or maybe two....).

...Are you watching Walter over on TDC...?

My birthday is also in January, and as sweet as it would be...something tells me I won't have the money for it by then. I wouldn't mind it being pushed back further, just because I don't want to miss out while I wait to get the cash.

If they were going to push it back, though, I think they would have done it by now...they usually play it safe and leave a nice cushion.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I've mentioned this in some other thread before, but for whatever reason I think SS will be pushed way back. Like a fully year (or maybe two....).

Although I hope that it'll be out my March at the earliest....

They would not do that. The game was already pushed back. It was supposed to be a Holiday release.

I guess if they are confident it won't be out by december this year. They will probably push it back a bit, at least until March. But thats when the 3DS comes out... hmm, its so hard to tell when!

ZeldafreakCJM

Hey there, it's me.
didn't nintendo say they wanted the game to be out really early?, so wouldn't a january realease date be the most likely event? not to mention SS was originally going to come out this year.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
...Are you watching Walter over on TDC...?

Ummm....what? Who is this "Walter" that you speak of? Gah, I'm confused! >_>;

They would not do that. The game was already pushed back. It was supposed to be a Holiday release.

Yeah, my paranoia is just getting to me (I'm always so paranoid!). Although wouldn't they have some tweaks to do for the story? Cause they seemed a little behind to me at E3 (which, of course, is why it won't be released until 2011, but still....). Grr.

S

Shika

Ummm....what? Who is this "Walter" that you speak of? Gah, I'm confused! >_>;

Yeah, my paranoia is just getting to me (I'm always so paranoid!). Although wouldn't they have some tweaks to do for the story? Cause they seemed a little behind to me at E3 (which, of course, is why it won't be released until 2011, but still....). Grr.

It's a series of videos on Skyward Sword on The Desert Colossus...you just almost quoted it word for word, so I was curious. You're not in trouble or anything:P

I wonder how long it actually takes to accomplish something in programming a game? I suppose it depends how large their team is...but I think Nintendo knows how to get things done quickly and efficiently. I doubt they'll take a long time on the story. Especially since the story was probably the first thing done.

S

seacher99

I fear they will push it back to late 2011 (not before may) und they try to bridge the time with Ocarina of Time 3DS..
I very hope that I'am wrong!

They should have it out by April. They seemed very confident it would be out early 2011. The only reason they'd delay it is if they didn't want it to affect 3DS sales, then they'd push it back or ahead. If they do push it into later 2011, they better make it much better! If they have it out early February that would be very cool. It would make sense for it to be out then in the US, but not Japan... what if they released Zelda in Feb and the 3DS in March in North America... then in Japan they could have the 3DS in Feb and Zelda in March! WIN WIN! I dunno, I just wish it was out now and amazingly complete!

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
It's a series of videos on Skyward Sword on The Desert Colossus...you just almost quoted it word for word, so I was curious. You're not in trouble or anything.

Hahaha, seriously? Wow, that's great xD

I wonder how long it actually takes to accomplish something in programming a game? I suppose it depends how large their team is...but I think Nintendo knows how to get things done quickly and efficiently. I doubt they'll take a long time on the story. Especially since the story was probably the first thing done.
I thought Aonuma/Miyamoto mentioned that gameplay was the first thing they started working on? Cause they said something about doing the video sequences last, when they usually do them first in Zelda games.

I hope it's released A.S.A.P.! Zelda is the BEST video game series in... the... WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm currently on the first game, Adventure of Link, Link 2 the Past, Ocarina of Time (original and Master Quest), Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, and Phantom Hourglass. Just thought I'd mention that, what with being new and all... (*embarrased*)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom