• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Release Date is Further or Sooner Now?

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Yeah, cuz if Japan has the 3ds coming in February 26th, and for Europe and North America is March, Skyward then WILL be released in April!! nooo!! Or maybe January??? tell me what you think!! January or April:hmm:?

I think neither July hopefully I may sound like a total pain but I think of it this way: Would you rather play a game that is rushed or perfectly prepared? I amusing people want it now then people will also abuse SS is too short think about it we only saw 2 dungeons this could be a mistake but what if we told them to hurry and they just cut back 8 or more whole new levels or even areas? Maybe if you wait you get what you want. What I want is a final product that will take me at least more then 74 hours. Now does my opinion sound right, Also think about it this way: The graphics could take few days if you tell them to hurry they may leave it that way through I like the graphics.

Link19x

Freak on a leash xp
nintendo said they were going to take their time until they feel the game is perfect.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
I have a strong feeling that it will release in December or January. I doubt it's release will be close to the 3DS and OoT 3D.

I also know that this is off-topic, but my points are 666 D:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I really hope it's released for January. It doesn't look like there are any releases in January, besides, I'm dying to play it!

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
I've mentioned this in some other thread before, but for whatever reason I think SS will be pushed way back. Like a fully year (or maybe two....).

Although I hope that it'll be out my March at the earliest....

YEAH! Janurary
but more realisticly second quater
i really hope we don't have another twilight princess-eske delay

T he only reason they delayed TP was because there was nothing really new about TP so they waited for the Wii to come out to make it feel more different and help Wii sell and such. SS has been in development for longer than TP already and they seemed really confident about early 2011 so Id say May at the very latest. January seems possible too.

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
If anything it's only getting closer and closer. Every day brings us a step towards skyward sword. I find it hard to believe that the date is getting farther away unless the dev team is in real trouble and ran into some major issue, which is not the case as far as we know. I remember they said they were polishing the game and adding dungeons and bosses. That must mean all the main game mechanics are ready, or else they wouldn't have been able to show us that demo at E3. So no, I really don't think they will run into anymore major issues, the game shouldn't be delayed and with luck we should be seeing the game in march or something.

Steve

5/19/13
If I am not mistaken, the release date for the 3DS is a lot sooner, expected to be on shelves in November. With that said, Skyward Sword being released around March or so, seems like a pretty realistic time frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom