• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Relations Between ST and TP

At the end of Spirit Tracks, Anjean says that Bryne will be reborn as a great hero. Might he be the Link in Twilight Princess? He reminded me of Link even before I beat the game and we have also seen a darker side of Link in TP as he actually kills Ganondorf and uses Midna's dark magic to transform into a wolf, which has Twili origins. So did ST and TP take place in the same dimension even though most timelines say otherwise? If so, must TP take place after ST? Also, do you think that the Demon Train became the Ganon we know from the NES titles? What are your opinions?

Last edited:
SS spoilers

I believe that both TP Link and ST Link share the "spirit of the Hero" (spirit of SS Link), which I doubt Byrne does. Both ST and TP take place in the same world, but on different timelines. We know that TP takes place some centuries after OoT, which WW as well does (although I would guess that TP takes place before WW). Since ST takes place about a century after PH, I think that TP takes place "before" ST (or a less number of years have passed since SS).

The Ganon from LoZ/AoL is confirmed to be AlttP/OoX Ganon revived, but he might still have a connection to Malladus. However, I doubt that they would have any connection but thay they might both be incarnations of the Demise's hatred/"evil".

/Blue Window

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom