• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Reincarnations

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
or recycling... whatevs.

so link, zelda, impa, and beedle are the obvious reincarnated characters that appear frequently throunghout the series, and headmaster Gaebora we can strongly assume to be Kaebora Gaebora.

i had a crazy thought while playing(and beating) skyward sword today: are there more character connections? and so far i have found three

1. instructor Owlan is a Rito(WW). i think he really looks like it, and the fact that he is the flight instructor adds to my beleif

2.Lumpy pumpkin owner. look at that moustache, think about his profession, exchange pumpkin juice for milk, and who do you get..... talon of lon lon ranch

3. Groose. this was axctually the first i thought of, but its also the biggest leap... groose is a bully that shows link zero respect. he thinks very highly of himself. he is present at the start of the game and his antics are the first obstacles link has to get past. in OoT there is a character just like this, however a helluva lot shorter, must be mido.

tell me what you think, am i on track, or am i totally dumb.

The Zora turn into the Rito, not the Hylians, so he doesn't get reincarnated as a rito, it's just coincidence. I did think of Talon and the barkeep as being similar. As for Groose and Mido being similar, I think it's just a traditional cliche story beginning.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Ok this is a little crazy. Some of these people my look the same but well there not reincarnations of the same people. Also Link, Impa, and Zelda are not reincarnated! And as for Gaepora it is hard to tell. Hope over to he discussion Gaepora to learn a bit more.

Djinn

and Tonic
The Zora turn into the Rito, not the Hylians, so he doesn't get reincarnated as a rito, it's just coincidence. I did think of Talon and the barkeep as being similar. As for Groose and Mido being similar, I think it's just a traditional cliche story beginning.

I am not so sure that tribes really matter when it comes to a person reincarnating. Most are certain that Demise reincarnated as Ganondorf and he is a Gerudo, not a demon. Kaepora Gaebora is said to be a reincarnation of a sage, which I would assume to be a Hylian or other intelligent species of Hyrule. Even in WW you had a reincarnation of the postman from MM as a Rito in the Dragon Roost mail center. So I do not see why Owlan could not be one. The resemblance is certainly there. When I first saw an image of him I instantly thought Rito. There is really nothing to say that someone cannot reincarnate into a separate tribe at all. In fact it is almost implied.

spoilers

HEY ( not trying 2 be like navi) i know a reincarnation! the godess reincarnates into Zelda! haha just kidding! everyone who's gotten that far knows that but maybe demise and malladus might have something to do with each other and maybe the spirits of good from spirit tracks are the godess and her army

or recycling... whatevs.

so link, zelda, impa, and beedle are the obvious reincarnated characters that appear frequently throunghout the series, and headmaster Gaebora we can strongly assume to be Kaebora Gaebora.

i had a crazy thought while playing(and beating) skyward sword today: are there more character connections? and so far i have found three

1. instructor Owlan is a Rito(WW). i think he really looks like it, and the fact that he is the flight instructor adds to my beleif

2.Lumpy pumpkin owner. look at that moustache, think about his profession, exchange pumpkin juice for milk, and who do you get..... talon of lon lon ranch

3. Groose. this was axctually the first i thought of, but its also the biggest leap... groose is a bully that shows link zero respect. he thinks very highly of himself. he is present at the start of the game and his antics are the first obstacles link has to get past. in OoT there is a character just like this, however a helluva lot shorter, must be mido.

Dude, I totes think that Groose is a Gerudo. He has all of their features, and the time period in which Skyward Sword takes place perfectly fits the Gerudo male birth trend.

J

jokekid

Dude, I totes think that Groose is a Gerudo. He has all of their features, and the time period in which Skyward Sword takes place perfectly fits the Gerudo male birth trend.

dude u read my mmind, i actually thought he would become evil and later reincarnate in ganondorf... >.<

Fig

The Altruist
or recycling... whatevs.

I personally believe that you are on to something!:) That's saying something.

I thought that at the beginning too, but am glad that they didn't go that route. Too obvious.
Congrats to Zelda for throwing a successful red herring.

Seeing as we don't know the actual time between SS and OoT we do not know what the Gerudo birthtrend would be... at this point and so we don't know if it would actually line up...

Seeing as we don't know the actual time between SS and OoT we do not know what the Gerudo birthtrend would be... at this point and so we don't know if it would actually line up...
At least hundreds of years, but probably thousands, because Zelda/Hylia at one point says that she will sleep likely thousands of years.

zeldusfanaticus

im the puppet master
between the time demise released his curse and Oot has been over a thousand years. between the curse and present skyward sword is AT least a thousand so there, so would make sense that the race carrying the antagonistic side of the curse would start showing up (that timeframe is given a few times in the game i think).

another reincarnation i thought of.... two blacksmiths, both big and wearing masks

Gondo

Gondo.jpg

and Gabora

MM_Gabora.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom