• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Reincarnation and Link and Zelda's Relationship and Adventure

We know that Zelda is the mortal incarnation of Hylia, but does that mean she literally, physically is. It seems thar Nintendo has left a lot of it open for interpretation. Is anyone interested in my idea of how they came to be? (It DOES fit in with the lore.)

yes, she is like vishnu in the ramayana, a god/goddess physically incarnated as a mortal, whose powers of Light and Time pass down through descendents.

What is your idea?

Well, I don't think she's literally Hylia at all. Zelda is just the living embodiment of her. She just has Hylia's spirit, vessel, essence, and embodiment in her. Hylia's in her, but Zelda is still Zelda, She has her own personality, thoughts, morals, feelings, desires, sensibilities. Are you interested in an idea I came up with for how present Link and Zelda came to be?

DarthCreeper10

mowing my life away
ZD Champion
sure, and that theory makes sense, I'm pretty sure that's how it is anyway
Well, I don't think she's literally Hylia at all. Zelda is just the living embodiment of her. She just has Hylia's spirit, vessel, essence, and embodiment in her. Hylia's in her, but Zelda is still Zelda, She has her own personality, thoughts, morals, feelings, desires, sensibilities. Are you interested in an idea I came up with for how present Link and Zelda came to be?

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
For while the supreme power of the Triforce was created by gods, all of its power can never be wielded by one. Knowing this power was her last and only hope, the goddess gave up her divine powers and her immortal form.

-
An Excerpt from Skyward Sword

I know about that. I'm not denying that Zelda is a reincarnation, but I have a slightly different idea of how it happened that doesn't contradict the standard definition, but adds to it. By the way, I belive in that dialogue, Zelda is being controlled by Hylia, that's Hylia speaking through Zelda. Zelda has her own personality. I'll explain this in my idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom