• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Regrets

Stitch

AKA Patrick
ZD Champion
Posting in this thread:P

Seriously, I have a lot of regrets: letting sadness get the best of me and nearly ruining my life, not joining this forum sooner, not hanging with my friends enough, and a few other things I'd rather not share.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
If I have to think back about the things I regret I'm mourning the past. Yes there are always situations people will regret but it is not worth to regret it anymore. Past is the past and by regretting it now you won't change anything

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I have a ton of regrets, too much to state. We all have; however, I don't dwell on them much as it only brings you down.

I truly believe that every action has a purpose and that everything happens for a reason. My mistakes help form myself as I am now and I'm pretty happy with how I turned out.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
I really have a lot, and what I really regretted the most is when I said "I hate you" in front of her. Now.. I really didn't realize how important she was to me. Now she's gone and now she's not a part of my life again. And I really hate myself for that. There are more regrets that I don't want to share..

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
No regrets. I probably wouldn't be where I am today if my past had gone any differently.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
I learned how not to have fun, and now I think too mechanically about everything.
I talk without thinking and I am haunted by anything I might've said that was wrong.
Let's leave it at the appropriate stuff, yeah?

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Two main ones, one that I would completely do over if given the chance to go back as it would only really change my life for the better, and the other I wouldn't change because by doing so I'd prevent a certain good future for someone else and it would be just selfish to do so.

Starting with the one I absolutely would change; when I was a kid I had the dentist fill one of my cavities without drugs. I really didn't like the shot (it was huge, terrifyingly looking and uncomfortable), but didn't realize at the time how unbearable the procedure would be without it. Combine that with some really bad patient care (like telling me something wasn't painful when I was clearly in pain, or yelling at me when I started waving my arms - since he hadn't stopped when I had started screaming), and I've had a huge issues with dentists since, and it's strongly affected the state of my teeth. If I could go back and change it, I would, because I used to be able to go to the dentist and not have a panic attack, and now it's a huge ordeal for me.

The regret that I wouldn't change if given the chance is sabotaging a relationship I was in (it was with someone I already had a close friendship with). I let some things friends of mine said get to me, and I gave up on the relationship before giving it a proper chance, because I became afraid that if I let it go too far and it ultimately failed - then I would lose the friendship. The reason I wouldn't do it over, is because my ex is now happily married and has a kid. She's happy, and I wouldn't dream of taking that happiness away on the chance that the two of us could have made it. So while I regret things in terms of how it affected my life, I can't regret it in terms of how it affected hers.

With everything else, I see my mistakes and choices as necessary to lead me where I am now, and apart from lacking in the romance department, I'm rather happy with my life.

Sadia

Have a Punderful Day!
All those exams I didn't study for

Some stuff I wish I never said

Yeah I think that's it

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I don't believe in long-lasting regrets. I will regret things at first but there's no regrets that come to mind because I don't hold on to things. Makes life a lot more enjoyable! :)

Skunk

Floof
I regret not making more people happy and not making the people I have made happy more happy. Though I have found that my purpose in life is to fill whatever void people have in their lives with what they need it to be filled with, I wish regret not being able to give people what they need with more joy attached. I regret this because as someone who lives to give others what their missing, I end up wanting less and less except for people to smile. That doesn't always happen though, and I know there must have been some way to make it happen, which causes me to regret not doing things that way, regardless of if I know what that way was or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom