• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Registering the Game at Nintendo

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
As of today, the game is available in Germany. My local video game store sold it to me yesterday, half an hour before they closed. Since then, I've been trying to register my game (to get the limited soundtrack CD), but the club nintendo page is undergoing maintenance. What the... Of all the times to do this, they chose to do it now? The soundtrack CD is limited. Now I have to check the page regularly so that others don't register before me and snatch the last CD away from me.

Is anyone else having this problem?

i live in the United States so we didn't get Ocarina of time 3D yet, but the site is still working properly. That sucks that you cannot access the site because of maintenance, maybe there are people registering the game at the same time and messing it up. I suggest waiting and keep on trying there is nothing else you cannot do until the site is back up.

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
They send the CD to you. After you register you have to give your address. I'm glad that they fixed the european Nintendo site after they closed club nintendo to investigate some pishing activity (Those stupid hackers leave no game company alone -.-). I registered OoT this morning and the cd should be sent in the next 8 weeks ^^

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
The CD is available till the end of June. So, the chance is pretty high, everyone of the first customers will definitely get the CD (if they like to). My game should arrive today.

@Michael

Du meine Güte, ein Nachbar :D
Beste Grüße aus Dortmund.

Got to order the cd without problems after registering it at 10:10 directly after buying it in my local Mediamarkt (Frankfurt a.M.).
I just hope the field in the address menu that had no description was meant to put your house number.
It was like:
Address 1:
<field> <field> <- that's where I put the house number
Address 2:
<field> *no field*

Well, off to my exam now, after that...well you know what!

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Got to order the cd without problems after registering it at 10:10 directly after buying it in my local Mediamarkt (Frankfurt a.M.).
I just hope the field in the address menu that had no description was meant to put your house number.
It was like:
Address 1:
Address 2:
<field> *no field*

As far as I can remember, the second address field should only be used when the address could not fit in one bar (or if you want to add extra details...I guess). You can always check the email they send to see if you filled it in right. If there are problems, you can always call the help desk.

Anubis

The most inactive active
Dammit! This offer doesn't seem to be available in Sweden! :( I'm really jealous of you all, unfair that you get that CD and I don't! :mad:

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I'm getting the CD when I register my game on Monday. I know it comes out Sunday in the US, but I reserved it. So I get the game case, poster, AND CD!!! I reserved it at first because a guy at GameStop told me that they're selling OoT3D in limited quantities at first because ST didn't sell as well as they hoped, so they had extra copies. So I reserved it. Then I saw I'm getting the game case and poster too! Then I saw the CD. Monday, why can't you come faster? I want to put Navi on my iPod so badly...

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
It was like:
Address 1:
Address 2:
<field> *no field*

Actually... the first address field is for your street address. If you just have your own house, or it's your parents' house, then you're done. But if you live in an apartment, then the second address field is for putting in your apartment number. I live in an apartment so I'm used to it. And yes, it's also applicable to house numbers. It's strictly for locations that have a single address, but multiple living units there. So your house number should go there, that's correct.

L

LamboLink

Wait a minute....didn't Club Nintendo state when they first announced the CDs that it was only for residents of the United States and Canada? If that's the case, nobody should be getting a CD yet because. North America hasn't gotten their copies of OoT 3DS yet.

So this is off the Club Nintendo website regarding the Official Soundtrack CD for OoT 3DS.

"Celebrate the 25th Anniversary of The Legend of Zelda™ with the Official Soundtrack CD, a collector's item specially created for The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D game launch!
Official Soundtrack Features:
50 tracks from the game, many never before released.
1 fully orchestrated medley specially recorded for the soundtrack.
Liner notes include new character illustrations created for the Nintendo 3DS release, and a special message from Mr. Miyamoto and Mr. Kondo.
Iwata Asks - Learn all about the creation of the epic soundtrack in this in-depth interview with the composers. Read interview
Directions: Offer begins on 6/19/2011, 12am Pacific Time. After you register The Legend of Zelda™: Ocarina of Time™ 3D game and complete the registration survey, a screen will appear asking you to accept this CD offer. You must click through to accept the offer and complete the order process.

*Eligibility Requirements:
Must be a Club Nintendo member or join Club Nintendo to be eligible
Offer valid only to US and Canadian residents 13 and older who register The Legend of Zelda™ Ocarina of Time ™ 3D and complete the registration survey.
Limit one CD per person or Family Account
Shipping and Handling is free.
Promotional item ships in approximately 2-4 weeks.
Available while supplies last."

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
Only US and Canadian residents can register the game at the Nintendo of America site. There are several Club Nintendo pages for other areas, though. I can't register my game at the American Club Nintendo, while you can't register your game at one of the European pages.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom