• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Adventure of Link Reflect Spell Help

Hello everyone!

Latelly I've been playing Zelda II, but I have found myself stuck....

The thing is: I cannot get the reflect spell, I have already rescued the kid at the maze and went to Darunia, returned the kid to the old lady and she let me in and said something like "you are a hero for saving my child", but when I go to the old man he tells me "come back when you are ready". I thought I needed to get defeated by the boss so that he would teach me, so I got myself a game over on purpuse, and he still refuses to teach me the spell. I have already gotten to the boss on the ocean palace and that old man still doesn't teach me the spell x.x Is it a glitch? I checked the walkthough and video walkthrough (as well as some others on youtube) and nobody said anything about it, two people commented on zelda dunegon's video walkthrough on youtube about the same problem as me, but no one answered...

Did I forget to do something? Is it fixable? Do I have to start the game all over again? :( I added a screenshot as an attachment and I don't know if that's relevant but I'm playing it on the 3ds...

Attachments

• DSC05139.jpg
    DSC05139.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 7
Hmm This problem has never occured with me. For some reason I recall needing a certain number of magic containers before getting certain spells

Thanks DrNedaj, sorry I took so long to reply, I hadn't had time to log in here latelly, I'll try and search for more magic containers and see if it helps, thanks again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom