• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Red Star at Night?

NoRush

Soldier, Royal Family
I'm not sure if this is some important revelation that occurs at the end of the game, if it is, please don't explain haha.

I've noticed that there is one red dot in the sky at night, looking South and just a tiny bit to the right. Is it a star or something else?

Ikana

Trollkastel
If you notice they do add Constellation to some of the games like OoT and WW.I'm not sure about TP I never looked,the constellation is Orion and the red star is called Betelgeuse.

Twilight

Storming Twilight
A red star? I'm sure to see it! By the way... how about, that star is Mars? Well, if you can see the moon clearly, then you can see Mars too, because after all, Mars and Venus is the closest planets on Earth that you can see(yes, you can, in some special dates and time)! Lol, just kidding. Uh, but maybe that could be Mars!

~ Twilight :sweat:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
A red star? I'm sure to see it! By the way... how about, that star is Mars? Well, if you can see the moon clearly, then you can see Mars too, because after all, Mars and Venus is the closest planets on Earth that you can see(yes, you can, in some special dates and time)! Lol, just kidding. Uh, but maybe that could be Mars!

Close, but no cigar. Here's my theory. I've noticed that exact same star everytime I play, but only on the first night. If you stare at the star on the first night, unless it only does this on mine, it disappears. Coincidentally, this happens at the exact same time that you are suppose to meet Romani to help her with the Alien fiasco. I think that the glowing light that comes down to Romani's Ranch on the first night is the red star. Since it takes the aliens, cows and Romani, I'm pretty sure its a spaceship.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Its a constellation if you look closely you can see Orion.If you notice they do actually add constellations to the game.You can actually see the three stars that form a belt and that red star which is his elbow i think but I don't know what that star is.Even Zelda wiki thinks its a constellation.

Starchain1

A star
The red star could be anything even Link's world but I think that it is just Mars. By the way if you want to see it easily go to the observatory at night!

L

leftyrock91

I always thought the red star to be the aliens you have to protect Romani Ranch from on the first night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom