• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Recommended Zelda Mods

MW7

I watched ZFG play Missing Link and am watching Master of Time now. The Missing Link is short but has lots of cool things packed into it. Nimpize Adventure was really neat, and is a full-length game like Master of Time. Nimpize had some over the top puzzles and challenges in it so it may be more fun to watch someone play than play it yourself. The other one that I heard is highly regarded is Petrie's Challenge which is only 3 dungeons but they are very well made. On Youtube, ZFG has uploaded Missing Link, Master of Time, and Nimpize full playthroughs. I liked watching Nimpize more than Missing Link, but it's about 6 times as long.

So far I've done Nimpize and Missing Link. Nimpize was fun, but difficult for the wrong reasons I should say. I mean it is a hack, so I guess that is sort of a license for it to pull low blows. Misssing Link is incredible for having a custom boss and custom item. I'm playing Master of Time right now, and am super impressed. I will definitely try out Petrie's Challenge.

Reactions: MW7

MW7

Yes Nimpize has a lot of rooms that have timers for no reason other than making things unnecessarily difficult among other challenges. Master of Time appears to be more reasonable in terms of challenge. Have fun!

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Not sure it's a mod, but have you tried the twilight princess HD randomizer? Very cool!
I recommend any randomizer. Zelda 1, 2, LttP, OoT, MM, MC, and WW all have very good ones.

If only I had a Switch haha

the randomizer isn’t on switch, it’s emulator exclusive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom