• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rec Me Some DS Games!

I have:
New SMB
Mario and Luigi Partners in Time
Super Mario 64 DS
Zelda: Phantom Hourglass
Scribblenauts
Chrono Trigger
Pokemon Heart Gold
Final Fantasy III
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Magical Starsign
Mega Man ZX
Yoshi's Island DS
Kirby Superstars Ultra
Kirby CC
Sonic Rush
Star Fox Command

Caeda

Keyblade Master
You're looking for RPGs?

I would sugest getting Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. The game is a bit easy, and the story starts out slow, but the gameplay is awesome.

Also, maybe get Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon if you want/like stratagy RPGs.

I would sugest Kingdom Hearts, but neither of the games for the DS are good games to get into the series with their stories.

Also, get Spirit Tracks. LoZ may not be RPGs, but you don't seem to have it yet.

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I cannot express the following statements enough

You need to get Spirit Tracks. You will not regret getting that game. It's a very fun and unique Zelda experience and does not deserve the criticism it sometimes gets. Don't let the 8.6 (lowest Zelda rating) fool you. It's easily worth a 9.

oops sorry guys, I do own ST. I was typing ahead of myself. I also forgot to mention Castlevania PoR, and Tetris DS.

Get Kingdom Hearts Days or KH RE:Coded. I haven't played them yet, but I have a friend who said that Days is one of the best KH games. Kingdom Hearts is a very good action RPG series.:)

Ok so I went out to Game Stop tonight, and I couldn't find any of these games. I looked specifically for the Dragon Quest games, and Golden Sun, but no luck. I ended up getting Blue Dragon and Darksiders for 360 instead :P

You're looking for RPGs? I've never played it, but The World Ends With You is supposed to be really good, and quite original. I myself am thinking about picking up this game sometime soon. Other than that, I can tell you that both Pokemon White/Black and Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story are great games.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom