• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Reasons Why I NEED Skyward Sword

Godkarmachine

Angry Megaman Fan
Skyward Sword is almost here.... only two weeks and we'll be able to get this piece of awesomeness... i'm bored so I decided to write this:

1.- Because it's Zelda... simple as that, Zelda is always a magical experience and I'm sure that SS will also be
2.- It will be the best game of the year: COD? hahahaha... Skyrim? It will be good but not as good as SS, Battlefield? Not worthy. Uncharted? Nah... SS will be THE game of the year, we know this before even playing it
3.- I want to hold that sexy controller: Like the AVGN said "I mean just look at it IT'S GOLD!"
4.- Because the trailers are epic: If a 1:30 trailer gets us excited then what can we expect of the full game...
5.- The critics say this is the best Zelda yet: This is quite a feat, and if it is for real then we're about to experience the best game ever made
6.- Because I want to experience the combats: The controllers in this game are what the wii was meant to be and truly revolutionary for Zelda games, for the first time we'll completely feel like we are the hero of the story
7.- Because I want to know the story behind it: The origins of the Master Sword... Think about it carefully... Origins of the Master Sword... It blows my mind to know that at long last we'll see the birth of the blade of evil's bane
8.- The music... Just listen to the trailers, epicness at its finest
9.- Because my Limited edition is already preordered and I can't wait to have that beautiful golden box in my hands, and that CD... And of course the main dish... THE game, the game we've been waiting for years, and one that will still be a blast when 10 years later we start to remember the good times with it, how excited we were when it arrived, when we first played and when we completed the game... Then we can shed some tears of joy... And experience it again and again for years to come...

I hope you feel just like I do my fellow Zelda fans, Skyward Sword is almost here! And I couldn't be happier :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom