• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Reasons This Game is Not a 10/10

Q

quadox

1. Why would you want to skip those wonderful scenes?
2. The dialogues are one of the most inportant things you get information from in an adventure game. You might miss instructions or even secret content if you would skip them.
3. There are two sheikah stones in the game, just like LoZ OOT 3D. One in skyloft and one in Eldin volcano, if i'm not completely brainwashed. :)
4. Motion controls are very precise, should help with calibrating. I've not experienced any issues with the motion controls with my Zelda SS Wiimote.
5. That is one thing that could be true, for some people (could be helped if there were some choises in difficulty). This is'nt however, a good reason at all to lower the games score, because it is merely your personal opinion.
6. Voice acting would indeed please many, but there is a chance that even more would be dissapointed of a characters voice (*cough*Link*Cough*). Another problem is that the game is Japanese, so implementing voice acting would mean they would have to record the voices in multiple languages. My personal opinion is you are always able to tell emotions in the characters faces all the way back to wind waker and to some extent, OOT and Majoras mask.
7. I believe the purpose of dying is not to instantly recover to full health and retrying in seconds, but to get another chance of clearing the challenge that lies ahead. For this, you might have to offer some time replenishing health.
8. You might find this annoying at first, but it to force us to collect those hearts. Also, after playing the game for some time you will most likely quit hearing the beeping as an alarm and more as a part of the music... or something.

I'm not skipping dialogue. I want the ability to speed it up. The scrolling speed is so slow and there is no way to make it go faster. I've read the words before the next words are up, so it's like I'm listening to some third grader who doesn't know how to read. "the... dog... is.. r.. e.. d.."

That would acutally be good, maybe something about Pokémon, but you're not making sense: You want voice acting... as well as the ability to speed up the text, "Link!youmustsavehyrule,retreivethemasterswordandslayganon.

Last edited by a moderator:
That beeping sound has always been in the zelda series and i would be sad to see it go, also who needs voice acting when you have mases and his HOOT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom