1. Unskippable cutscenes
1. Wants to skip cutscenes when almost everybody is saying that this is the most stunning visual Zelda yet?
2. Dialogue that cannot be skipped through
2. Again, why would you want to skip the dialogue? What if you're at a really important part, and you accidentally skip through the dialogue?
3. Only one Sheikah Stone in the entire game, sucks if you're stuck on a puzzle and need to go all the way back to Skyloft
3. Nintendo puts nearly everything in Zelda in the game for a reason. They think that if you're truly stumped on a part, then you should abandon what you're doing to go back to Skyloft. As Newton would say: "Every action has an equal and opposite reaction."
4. Motion controls need to be very precise, wonderful when they work but there have been quite a few moments where I end up striking in a diagonal direction instead of horizontal or vertical
4. I have heard that this is a problem that many people have encountered. For me, I hope it's not the motion controls, but response time will be an issue (for me). My TV has a natural lag that can't be repaired, so...
5. Silent Realm is a missed opportunity, there isn't much of any threat here, but there should have been
5. What about the guardians? This is MUCH better than Twilight Princess' Silent Realm. In this one, you have a time limit, and watchers that eradicate the time you have left if they see you, where as in Twilight Princess, you just run around and collect the tears.
6. No voice acting
6. Who needs it? Dialogue has been with the series for 25 years, so why change it?
7. Still starts you with 6 hearts after you die, even when many save points have a chair near them (sitting in a chair slowly replenishes hearts) so whats even the point of not just starting you at full health, is this hard to program or something
7. They probably put the chairs there to replenish your life BEFORE you save, so you'll always start with full health (if you sit down to rest).
8. that FREAKING STUPID beeeping sound when you're low on hearts is still here
8. Again, that's another thing that's been with the series forever, so why change? (I know they made you start the game with 6 hearts, but fans wanted a more challenging Zelda game. This is another trade-off to introduce some new things to the Zelda series.)
With everything this game has shown so far, my personal grade for it is 9.8/10. The game looks great, but a few gimmicks here and there is what's bringing it down the 2%