• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Reason for Ghirahim's Blackness

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I would most greatly enjoy viewing this video... WHERE THE ****** IS IT!

(If you can appreciate the contrast above, you are decent...)

boko bob

A boko named Bob...
I'm gonna miss the happy-go-lucky Ghirahim we enjoyed having at the start of the game (What? Don't tell me you didn't like him?!?)

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
So Ghirahim doesn't have a round left ear?

I'm guessing he got something that made his other ear pointy, which is something I suggested back at E3 2011.

EDIT: JJ, just because he's getting darker and darker during the Fire Sanctuary battle doesn't mean the Demise ISN'T feeding off of him.

Maybe so, but most likely not. We'll see, though.

Apparently he has a THIRD FORM, and it's totally epic. Last fight with him is...just wow. No joke. Sorry, didn't snag a pic, but know someone who might have.

EDIT: Picture of Ghirahim's third form in the spoiler.

It's true - he's also Demise's sword.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/940/newcanvasu.jpg

So he does turn into a sword? I am so disappointed. I just really find that pointless to use another person as a sword just because it was that way with Fi. Well, better I know now than be pissed off when playing the game.

Last edited:

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
So he does turn into a sword? I am so disappointed. I just really find that pointless to use another person as a sword just because it was that way with Fi. Well, better I know now than be pissed off when playing the game.

He was always a sword, that was his original form. He likes serving his master just as Fi liked to serve Link.

Was? How can it be a "was?"

Oh, I just thought of something. Maybe Hylia created Fi based off of Ghirahim being part of a sword. That would make it the other way around from what I was thinking, which makes much more sense.

I doubt it. Fi seems intertwined with Hylia somehow but not to that extent.

I'm guessing he got something that made his other ear pointy, which is something I suggested back at E3 2011.

Maybe so, but most likely not. We'll see, though.

The fact that Ghirahim is Demise's sword only makes hte final battle that much more epic.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Don't know about anyone else, but I think Ghirahim becoming the antithesis of the Master Sword is awesome!

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ehh...it's rather cool that Ghirahim is in fact the blade of Demise, and having read the ending of SS I think it'll be a rather fitting end to Ghirahim himself, but something itches at me that his transformation is sorta forced. I can't describe what I'm trying to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom