• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Reason for Ghirahim's Blackness

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
I'm sure you all remember that concept art of Ghirahim with the black arms and partially black body. Some people said maybe it's him being taken over by Demise. Well, it's not. Via the GameTrailers video review, it's been shown that it's just the second phase of his battle in the Fire Sanctuary. Take a look.

sblackness.jpg

So, that ends that discussion.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
Very Cool! I'm better off not making assumptions, so i'll leave it at that.

Great job!

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Apparently he has a THIRD FORM, and it's totally epic. Last fight with him is...just wow. No joke. Sorry, didn't snag a pic, but know someone who might have.

EDIT: Picture of Ghirahim's third form in the spoiler.

It's true - he's also Demise's sword.
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/940/newcanvasu.jpg

Also, is that a Triforce in the background atop the door?

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
It has been shown, not confirmed that this won't happen during the final battle. Nothing is conclusive until we play the game or receive official word on it.

Last edited:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Wow, Ghirahim is Demise's sword? Guess the whole "I'mma shoot down that theory just because" mess is almost disproven. We don't know for sure if Ghirahim is his sword, but at this point with these picks, I see no reason at all to deny it.

EDIT: JJ, just because he's getting darker and darker during the Fire Sanctuary battle doesn't mean the Demise ISN'T feeding off of him.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
^I have no proof to show you - however, I promise you, I've seen it with my own eyes. Someone put up the final fight with Ghirahim on Justin.tv (however the channel was closed shortly after).

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
He's controlling the blackness on his own, but he isn't just entering his second phase. He becomes Demise's Dark Master Sword at the end, I saw the video.

It's pretty cool. He becomes a black Fi, almost.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty
newcanvasu.jpg

Here's that Black Ghirahim. He looks kinda scary, and interesting at the same time...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hrm, this is all very interesting. Ghirahim IS the antithesis to Fi? I hope that video will turn up again, I'm dying to see the final boss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom