• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Realmwalker (V) Sign-Up

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Storm, dude, stop pitying yourself like this. It's not that bad from anyone's PoV. Just because we got pissed at something you didn't doesn't mean you're destroying everything

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I wasn't pissed. at all. that was me calmly trying to tell the nice lady about my distrust of Malon Alts New People, and Knowing damn well you'd come in and go " give her a chance" and I'd be all " I really don't think anyone should be in their first in site rp with me hosting" and you'll go " Nonsense, mai boi. let me put 2 of the rps you host into my recommended starters so we can get more people from the Bulbagarden who will report us for tennising even though that's not a rule we have"

Mido

Version 1
Name: Septimus Lenholdt
Race: Hylian
Base Class: Spellsword
Weapon of Choice: Shortsword and assortment of knives.
Appearence: Long, bright blond hair sometimes tied into a ponytail, but usually left alone. Has a mustache with a light beard covering the rest of his face. Stands slightly below six feet with an average build. Dons a gray-black long-sleeved shirt with matching pants and dark brown boots. Above his clothes is a set of leather armor that he often wears with his family tabard.
Personality: Aloof and on-edge, doesn't speak much; or if he does, he tends to speak in a hushed tone. Nevertheless, he is a dependable fellow with skills honed through war and royal family training.
Backstory: A member of the royal family off the queen's side, Septimus enjoyed many facets of the perks of royalty. Unfortunately, it made him a rather pompous and frivolous youth with a tendency to show off. He drastically changed ten years ago after Ganondorf entered the Sacred Realm and his reign of terror started. Drafted into the Hylian forces, Septimus spent those seven years engaged in war until the Hero arrived and defeated Ganondorf. Despite the victory, rumors of a message uttered by Ganondorf only served to sustain Septimus's restlessness. What was next?

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
My name is Lilac, and as of roughly a week ago, a new member to ZD-I. I have no affiliation with Bulbagarden though I do have a brother who has been here longer than I. His name is Krow. I simply seek to enjoy what you have to offer.

Wait how come you get a separate account? My dad had to get a Read only account :eek: @Jimmu what's the deal?

Anyways, I might sign up for this, it'll be my first realmwalker so I'll have to learn a bit.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
You probably won't be. If something happens, kust talk to the mods and sort things out. My brother has an account here too (its been inactive for six years, but hey, it's there)

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Let's try this whole "No dice online RP" thing One more time

Name: Juhn
Race: Human
Base Class: Bard
Weapon of Choice: Trident
Appearence: Little bit o' stubble. Red hair
Personality: Cheerful
Backstory:

Juhn was born to a family of 9, where money was tight. When his father died on Juhn's 17th birthday, Juhn set out to explore the world to collect tales to tell, and songs to sing (And other Bard stuff). With his few friends, they had their fair share of monster encounters, but Juhn always had his trusty trident (A family heirloom). He is almost helpless at fighting without it

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Alwin Zannifer
Race: Tiefling
Base Class: Rogue
Weapon of Choice: Dagger
Appearence: Alwin has deep red skin with orange eyes. His hair is black and shaggy, but not quite long enough to cover his curved horns. His left hand has six fingers, and when he breathes, smoke comes out of his nostrils (though he doesn't have any affinity with fire). He often wears cloaks to better disguise his somewhat horrifying appearance.
Personality: Alwin is always working towards a specific goal, and he'll do anything to reach it. He prefers working with others, but more for the benefits than the social aspects. He's quite ruthless, but you can trust him to get the job done.
Backstory: Alwin randomly woke up naked in a cell in Death Mountain. He was magically teleported there after a game of cards gone horribly wrong. After being freed by the hero of time, he set out to try to find a way back to his own world.

Storm

Name: Hector Pryam
Base Class: Warrior
WoC: Greatsword
Appearance: About 6'6, muscular, black hair, blue eyes. Generally wears a grey shirt and black pants.
Backstory: Hector was raised in a small village across the sea from Hyrule. He was trained from the age of 6 in the art of the sword by his uncle, who was a retired hedge knight. At the age of 17, he decided to set out and travel the world. Since then, he's been journeying around the world, and has recently arrived in Hyrule.
Approved

Name: Lera
Race: Zora
Base Class: Archer
Weapon of Choice: Longbow
Appearance: Roughly 5'8, slender, black scales, yellow eyes, a scar along her upper chest, wearing a white satchel and a worn down quiver along her back.
Personality: Kind-Hearted, Quiet but opens up over time, does not trust Hylians.
Backstory: Lera was an orphan as long as she can remember. Around age 12, she was adopted and lived in a village in the Rutala River. She left her village around her 38th Birthday and explored the connected rivers of Hyrule for 32 years before returning to land. Over time, she taught herself how to use a bow to survive off the land, though she did not point her arrows at any anyone. While learning the culture and history of the other races, she was confronted by a band of thieves on the road. Hesitating to defend herself, she was cut down and mugged. She shamefully wears a scar from that day on her chest and has since kept to the rivers of Hyrule.
Approved

Name: Septimus Lenholdt
Race: Hylian
Base Class: Spellsword
Weapon of Choice: Shortsword and assortment of knives.
Appearence: Long, bright blond hair sometimes tied into a ponytail, but usually left alone. Has a mustache with a light beard covering the rest of his face. Stands slightly below six feet with an average build. Dons a gray-black long-sleeved shirt with matching pants and dark brown boots. Above his clothes is a set of leather armor that he often wears with his family tabard.
Personality: Aloof and on-edge, doesn't speak much; or if he does, he tends to speak in a hushed tone. Nevertheless, he is a dependable fellow with skills honed through war and royal family training.
Backstory: A member of the royal family off the queen's side, Septimus enjoyed many facets of the perks of royalty. Unfortunately, it made him a rather pompous and frivolous youth with a tendency to show off. He drastically changed ten years ago after Ganondorf entered the Sacred Realm and his reign of terror started. Drafted into the Hylian forces, Septimus spent those seven years engaged in war until the Hero arrived and defeated Ganondorf. Despite the victory, rumors of a message uttered by Ganondorf only served to sustain Septimus's restlessness. What was next?
Approved
Name: Alwin Zannifer
Race: Tiefling
Base Class: Rogue
Weapon of Choice: Dagger
Appearence: Alwin has deep red skin with orange eyes. His hair is black and shaggy, but not quite long enough to cover his curved horns. His left hand has six fingers, and when he breathes, smoke comes out of his nostrils (though he doesn't have any affinity with fire). He often wears cloaks to better disguise his somewhat horrifying appearance.
Personality: Alwin is always working towards a specific goal, and he'll do anything to reach it. He prefers working with others, but more for the benefits than the social aspects. He's quite ruthless, but you can trust him to get the job done.
Backstory: Alwin randomly woke up naked in a cell in Death Mountain. He was magically teleported there after a game of cards gone horribly wrong. After being freed by the hero of time, he set out to try to find a way back to his own world.
After speaking With Libk, im not sure if you want to edit or not

Storm

Let's try this whole "No dice online RP" thing One more time

Name: Juhn
Base Class: Bard
Weapon of Choice: Trident
Appearence: Little bit o' stubble. Red hair
Personality: Cheerful
Backstory:

Juhn was born to a family of 9, where money was tight. When his father died on Juhn's 17th birthday, Juhn set out to explore the world to collect tales to tell, and songs to sing (And other Bard stuff). With his few friends, they had their fair share of monster encounters, but Juhn always had his trusty trident (A family heirloom). He is almost helpless at fighting without it

I have decided if you want to join us, i will have to accomadate you. Please roll your stats and make a Character sheet. Maybe then you wont Kordel about ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom