• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Really Funny Cutscene!

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Hi guys, Aero here, and I don't know if some of you saw this already, but I thought i'd share it with you anyways.

[video=youtube;FatSToeahHI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FatSToeahHI&feature=related[/video]

I'll have the video explain itself.

And beware of potential spoilers!

I'll just have this to say: I lol'd over 9,000 when I saw this. And I still am XD

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I'm not gonna watch but by the picture shown when the video is not playing, I'm gonna guess the video is about Groose being an idiot annoying Link because for some reason he fell into the land below and is freaking out. Tell me how close I am (without spoilers, please :) )

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
This is why I really love the cinematic approach in Skyward Sword. I can't believe Groose was able to keep up his bemused rant for that long. He's really a big softy, it seems, put out of his usual stations. :lol:

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
That was just too good.

groosefalling.jpg

linkfalling.jpg

I can't exactly explain it, but after seeing this, I'm reassured that I will love this game to death and won't be disappointed in any way by the ending.

J

jazo152

"from now on well call it grooseland"
wow this guy cracks me up

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
Wow, this is truly touching yet hilarious at the same time! I like how, even though Groose acts all tough, he gets scared and is freaking out, and then he starts crying when he hears that Zelda is okay...

... Groose, I think, isn't a bad guy, but a good guy with bad motives...

Groose travels to the surface... making him the first of Skyloft who isn't important so far to Link quest to face the demons and save Zelda.
Hmm, maybe he'll end up in the desert and become one of the founders of the Gerudo.

Also, why do I get the feeling he has no idea where he's going?

Last edited:
That was sooooo funny! I was laughing forever when I saw this. "From now on, we'll call it Grooseland" From now on, I am going to call Hyrule, Grooseland. Link expression was what made it for me.

N

nintan116

I'm really warming up to Groose after this. :D And I really like how the music kinda dies a little after he names it "Grooseland" lol XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom