• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Really Cool Zelda Cosplay

Rishian

The Meat Shield
So throughout my adventuring on the internet today, I stumbled across this really cool Zelda cosplay.

Someday perhaps I will be able to make costumes for cosplay, but for the time being all I can do is go online and wish I was as cool as the people who have the ability to make costumes like this.

Astounding Legend of Zelda Cosplay by Akuriko

Make the jump to see it!

And my question to everyone reading this:
Can you make cosplay costumes?
Also, have you ever done cosplay either for a convention, or just for whatever reason?

Wow, that is an extremely well made and accurate costume. It must've taken her a long time to complete. I wish I had the skill to do that. I haven't ever cosplayed myself or even been to a convention yet.

she looks straight up like zelda! some people are just not meant to cosplay, but it seems very natural for her to do so. she's beautiful too! :]

I don't actually cosplay, but I follow this one guy on Tumblr who does videogame inspired fashion. So anybody who knows who the character is can tell who it's supposed to be, but you don't actually look like that character...

That's amazingly accurate. It's incredible how much patience she must have had to make that. I wish I had the time and patience to get my Link costume up to that kind of quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom