• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

"Real" Zelda Items?

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
I just wanted to know what real life Zelda itmes or clothing you guys have. I just thought it would be cool to find out that there are more people then just me who have real Zelda things. Currently, I've got a triforce shirt, a Twilight Princess hat, and a Link plush toy. I love my plush toy because I got it on employee discount at the Nintendo store at Nintendo HQ of america. It is in Washington, did you know?

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I'm wearing my Toon Link shirt as we speak ;)
I can't find a picture of it online, but it's basically a dark green shirt with Toon Link lunging forward with his sword, and it has little Triforce and item prints in the background.
And I'm also using a LoZ mousepad =D
It has this picture on it:

content

I love looking at it :)
I also have another LoZ shirt; it's a gray vintage tee. I actually found a picture of it:

Nintendo_ZeldaDistressedScrollLogo_detail.JPG

Only mine is smaller ;P

J Oh

Hylian Alchemist
I'm wearing my Toon Link shirt as we speak ;)
I can't find a picture of it online, but it's basically a dark green shirt with Toon Link lunging forward with his sword, and it has little Triforce and item prints in the background.
And I'm also using a LoZ mousepad =D
It has this picture on it:

content

I love looking at it :)
I also have another LoZ shirt; it's a gray vintage tee. I actually found a picture of it:

Nintendo_ZeldaDistressedScrollLogo_detail.JPG

Only mine is smaller ;P

Daaaaang! That mouse pad is BA

I only have a Master Sword and a few T-Shirts.
DSCI0230.jpg

005-1.jpg

Valexi

Hylian Thief
Daaaaang! That mouse pad is BA
Best part is that I got it for free ;)
Didn't even pay shipping for it.
Artscow was having this promotion for Facebook; if you have more than 50 friends and post a link to the site then you get a free customized mousepad.
Not sure if it's still going, though.

basement24

There's a Bazooka in TP!
I've got a number of items. Beyond the games, I have:

Link PVC figure from Sunoco Gas Station promotion (with original advertising leaflet!) from AoL
Link solid green plasic candy container from LoZ / AoL
Link wind-up toy from LoZ / AoL
Nintendo choose your own adventure novels x2 of Zelda (the rest in the series were Mario, I have them too)
ALttP Nintendo Power strategy guide
Nintendo Power Zelda special (from August this year)
Valiant Zelda comics (all issues from original card-stock cover releases)
LoZ Animated Series DVD set
PH Link plush (official one, not eBay bootleg)
Hylian Shield mint container
OoT Link fake Pez dispenser
Twilight Princess gashpon (sp?) build-a-figure Link
Twilight Princess T-shirt from Wal-Mart (dated 2010, just bought it a month ago, go find it!)
Unofficial "Philosophy of Zelda" book (not that special, find it at the library, don't buy it)
Frist 4 Figures OoT Link statue (and coming soon I'll have the F4F Zant statue as well)
Master Replicas TP Master Sword and Shield 1/6 replica
Viz Manga digest series (all issues)

And I believe that's it. I recently moved, so my collection's still boxed, so I can't double-check right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom