• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Real Loftwing

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Not sure if you guys already knew...
It's called a shoebill

mid-Shoebill-uenozoo2008.ogg.jpg
Links-Bird-Model.png

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Well finally! Now we can show those who call the Loftwings "overgrown ducks" that they've taken after these shoebills. Great find!

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I want one in real life, do they come in red or will I have to spry paint mine? o_____0

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I want one in real life, do they come in red or will I have to spry paint mine? o_____0
No I think only in grey. Don't get caught spraying it though, because you'll get arrested for animal abuse.

Destiny

Single❒Taken❒Assassin✔
Huh, how interesting. These birds seem to be quite large, and the resemblance is uncanny. However they lack the big bushy tail that the Loft Birds have, not that I expected to see birds with a tail. It makes a lot of sense they would be modeled after such a big bird, even though it is a stork.
131498f0dd284c883d207a669be3621c_image_document_large_featured_borderless.jpg

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Another comparison:

Shoebill_flight.jpg

SS_Flight_Artwork.png

Is it possible to resize the images?

Last edited:

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
Hmm you could be right, they do have similarities but their tail like Destiny said is not like the Loft Wing. Who knows maybe Nintendo based the Loft Wing on this bird!

If only you could really fly on them! All it takes is a zelda fan with some test tubes with a nack for genetics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom