• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ready for 2016 S?

probability

• 95-100%

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 80-95%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 70-79%

• 60-69%

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 50-59%

• less than 50%

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm not the originator of this joke but like, what's the probability that instead of 2017, we end up calling it 2016 S? The joke is about iPhone and iPhone s and such.

Misty

Ronin
Ian McCullen, Patrick Stewart, Betty White, Bernie Sanders, Jennifer Lawence, Emma Watson, and John Oliver are gonna be next years prey.

That list has enough bad on it...and the good on it is so old that it was going to die soon anyway that I can almost give 2016 s the green light.

I'm not the originator of this joke but like, what's the probability that instead of 2017, we end up calling it 2016 S? The joke is about iPhone and iPhone s and such.
2016 Pro.

Ian McCullen, Patrick Stewart, Betty White, Bernie Sanders, Jennifer Lawence, Emma Watson, and John Oliver are gonna be next years prey.
You forgot Kieth Richards. But he's on every year's list. He just evades their grasp each time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
I'm pretty sure Betty White sees death daily but looks it in the eye, says "***** go home" and then walks off, leaving death terrified.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Patrick Stewart is a space vampire. That dude doesn't even age. The makeup department had to draw liver spots on him to make him look old in the new Wolverine- I'm sorry "Logan" movie. Get that! Everyone else is putting makeup on to make wrinkles and blemishes go away. This dude has to have wrinkles and blemishes freaking drawn on him to make him look his age.

My body is not ready. :reggie:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom