• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Help RE4

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I don't really remember much from the Krauser fight, I'm guessing you mean the actual fighting Krauser bit and not the finding all the pieces bit. Just shooting out his legs with a TMP or Shotgun and then when he falters switch to a Magnum and un-load on his head usually worked alright for me, and watching the QTE's in order to dodge since a lot of them come up, he has a lot of dodge-able moves. He only gets dangerous when he's right beside you, so, keep a bit of distance and just repeat this process really, and he should go down pretty easy. Try and save Magnum and Shotgun ammo for the stand-off, use up Pistol and Rifle in the run-up to then.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I recommend the Striker personally, and the Broken Butterfly (magnum). Shoot at his legs when he approaches [using striker], then switch to BB when he's down. He'll die soon enough; but the battle doesn't stop there - you get a sweet timer until the island blows up ;p

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
"Bit of advice: try using knives next time. Works better for close encounters." No really, knifing Krauser actually works and is easy to pull off. But in the final part of the battle, I recommend a shotgun and a magnum. His legs are exposed and don't be afraid to unload, time is of the essence.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
I'm at the final duel atop the tower. I can never seem to kncok him down by the legs. I''ve fought him till I've used everything but my pistol up, but he just seems to keep going and going.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
So he has a mutated arm at this point? Yeah, he tends to cover his body except for his legs. What does your inventory look like?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom