• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Re-using Some Features from Previous Games

Zorth

#Scoundrel
i really think they should bring back some old items, moves npc's or other features from previous games as easter eggs or just for the awesomness... :)

i mean the magic meter was really super mega awesome in zelda II where you could turn into other creatures or in ooT with din's fire and the arrows..

The happy mask salesman was really funny and the garo's from MM were cool..

The hidden moves and cave of ordeals from TP were really cool features..

these things that i mentioned wouldn't be that hard to throw in and it would add alot more to the game especially the magic meter wich was whole lot fun to use..

i would like to know what you other people here on zd think and what could they add more other than what i said above?

:D

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I really want a musical instrument like the wind waker or the Ocarina, but I would be happy with some of the things in Twilight Princess, and I'm not talking about items or anything, but I want Nintendo to make Skyward Sword better by building upon Twilight Princess, know what I mean?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
yup the music instruments were a fun addition to the games and the shapeshifting idea is awesome :D

and i hope the dungeons will be like in oot, Tp, were they are very theme based

if you are in a water temple there will be water
-monsters
-items
-puzzles and so on..

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I would love a Cave of Ordeals type.....thing. I've always loved these things in Nintendo games (Like in PM:TYD [which I never beat{the game I mean}])

There has been some kind of challenge dungeon in 3D Zelda games since the Wind Waker, so I think that there is a good chance that we will see something similar.

I fell in love with that "combination of items thing" they had going on in TP. The Bomb Arrow and the Hawk Eye were both cool and innovative to the series. They should expand upon this idea in the next game.

Examples: How about adding bombs to Ice Arrows for an effect similar to the Ether Medalion (ALttP) or Fire Arrows and bombs for something akin to the Bombos Medallion (ALttP) or Din's Fire (OoT). These ideas, to me, would be epic.

Basically, I just want to see the return of combining items/weapons this time around with some expansion to this ability thrown in for good measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom