• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

RE The Mercenaries 3d

DLC

Soul Drummer.
personally, i really want this game. the mercenary modes in 4 and 5 are awesome. however because of over protective parents, that game will not be in my catridge slot. what do you think about it?

same here about the parents bit. it looks ok I guess. I never really got into those games, I mean Call of Duty Zombies as like a mini game is cool, but an entire game on zombies?...

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
same here about the parents bit. it looks ok I guess. I never really got into those games, I mean Call of Duty Zombies as like a mini game is cool, but an entire game on zombies?...

How is it so hard to imagine an entire game about zombies? It's not like it's going to deliver a bogus zombie game experience like Call of Duty does.

Also, Barry Burton has just been confirmed for this game. I'm very disappointed that we have no Leon so far. I've heard that there were only 8 characters in the game and now Barry makes 8. What gives Capcom? Are you trying to force DLC on us?

DLC

Soul Drummer.
How is it so hard to imagine an entire game about zombies? It's not like it's going to deliver a bogus zombie game experience like Call of Duty does.

Also, Barry Burton has just been confirmed for this game. I'm very disappointed that we have no Leon so far. I've heard that there were only 8 characters in the game and now Barry makes 8. What gives Capcom? Are you trying to force DLC on us?

Exactly. NEED KENNEDY! Barry isn't necessary at all.ANd compared to kennedy neither is Krauser.

GanonSlayr

Vermin Supreme 2012!!!

Actually, in the trailer, i saw leon firing a rocket launcher.

Anyway, i really want the game. it looks really good, although i'm really looking forward to revelations.(its gonna be so scary in 3Do.o)

Lady_Yuna

GoodNight SunShine!
I'm sure Leon will probably be in it considering the games maps are based off of the mercenaires maps in re4 and re5

Actually, I read a rumor somewhere that Capcom might not put Leon in mercenaries because of Chris since they don't want those two to be together. Which is stupid because this game has nothing to do with the timeline, but whatever. Everyone can always be on Team Jill! At least she made the roster lol! Anyway, I hope they'll be able to fit Leon in the game for the fans. Or even Ada so they'll have somewhat of a balance of main characters from RE4 and RE5.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Actually in a Nintendo Power magazine it said that there were only eight characters. Barry makes eight and they mentioned DLC, which is pretty annoying since the game hasn't even come out yet. What's the point in releasing a game if its incomplete? They plan DLC during development instead of making the time and effort to give you a finished product because they want more money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom