• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ravio and zant

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Ehm nope. Zant was from the twilight world and Ravio was Link's counterpart from Lorule. Zant served the royal family and was filled with hatred and animosity towards the royals and the world of light because of what happened in the past with the interlopers being banished. Ravio has nothing to do with the Twilight Realm. Lorule is a world hidden behind the cracks in the wall. He was aware of the evil plan of Yuga and Hilda so he decided to search for help to stop their plan. Plus Zant died in TP.

If you claim something you better back it up with solid evidence ;)

ravio is kafei

this but unironically
ngl, i have this headcanon in the back of my mind

i saw kafei as a parallel to link's situation at the end of OoT (matured adult inside a child's body), so with termina being in the same dimensional plane as lorule also in my headcanon, it made sense that the two would be related somehow, but that's pretty much all i have lol
I also see tingle and skull kid paralleling link (tingle not accepting his adult body and wanting to remain a kid, skull kid wanting to stay childish and not mentally growing up to see the consequences of his 'tricks' and the giants not actually abandoning him).

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
this but unironically
ngl, i have this headcanon in the back of my mind

i saw kafei as a parallel to link's situation at the end of OoT (matured adult inside a child's body), so with termina being in the same dimensional plane as lorule also in my headcanon, it made sense that the two would be related somehow, but that's pretty much all i have lol
I also see tingle and skull kid paralleling link (tingle not accepting his adult body and wanting to remain a kid, skull kid wanting to stay childish and not mentally growing up to see the consequences of his 'tricks' and the giants not actually abandoning him).
I actually think that Lorule is termina since in the downfall timeline the hero never travels to termina, meaning the moon canonically crashed into termina leaving lorule in its ruined state
we can see majora's mask in ALBW perhaps as a hint to this. There's also the black portals with rainbow colors, similar to the portal that takes you to termina in the first place, albeit with shapes instead.
there's not a ton of strong evidence, but it makes sense and I specifically think the majora's mask easter egg lends this speculation credence from the devs

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I actually think that Lorule is termina since in the downfall timeline the hero never travels to termina, meaning the moon canonically crashed into termina leaving lorule in its ruined state
we can see majora's mask in ALBW perhaps as a hint to this. There's also the black portals with rainbow colors, similar to the portal that takes you to termina in the first place, albeit with shapes instead.
there's not a ton of strong evidence, but it makes sense and I specifically think the majora's mask easter egg lends this speculation credence from the devs
I don't think Termina would have survived the moon crash, Lorule is geographically unstable because it lacks a Triforce not because a moon collided with the planet.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Is this a theory? I think there is a thread somewhere for weird headcanons. But anyway, Lorule and the Twilight Realm are two veeery different things. Lorule was formed from a malice corrupted Sacred Realm, whereas the Twilight Realm was a place the sages put people to specifically keep them OUT of the Sacred Realm. So there is no connection between them. Now i'm picturing Zant in a Ravio outfit and it's kinda strange...

Since the mask was dormant in ALBW, I assumed something defeated it (maybe someone Link would receive inheritance from). If it was moonfall that put Lorule in its state, there would be more mention of it than the absence of the Triforce (unless the absence of the Triforce led to Majora's Mask's destruction...). I also saw those portals as connections! But, the references are probably just references like how OoT 3D has SS paintings or TPHD with the BotW teaser painting. There is also a mask tribe and an easter egg with that journal referencing the 3 day system though...

But yeah I think Termina and Lorule have much more similarities than the Twilight Realm would have with Lorule (to stay on OP's topic)

I'm glad I'm not the only one here who thinks so.

Since the mask was dormant in ALBW, I assumed something defeated it (maybe someone Link would receive inheritance from). If it was moonfall that put Lorule in its state, there would be more mention of it than the absence of the Triforce (unless the absence of the Triforce led to Majora's Mask's destruction...). I also saw those portals as connections! But, the references are probably just references like how OoT 3D has SS paintings or TPHD with the BotW teaser painting. There is also a mask tribe and an easter egg with that journal referencing the 3 day system though...

But yeah I think Termina and Lorule have much more similarities than the Twilight Realm would have with Lorule (to stay on OP's topic)

I do remember talking with someone about this theory. Perhaps it's time to create a new thread on it? Majora was quite suicidal, in all honesty. Bringing the moon down like that, the mask was probably at ground zero, killing the spirit inside. The Lorulians do blame the fact that they don't have a triforce, but I see that as them blaming the lack of a solution, as apposed to direct cause and effect. Perhaps they don't even know that the moon hit Termina, and just know that everything is falling apart, and probably that the moon has just vanished one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom