• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rating the Star Wars

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
The new trilogy had many flaws. So many things unexplained. Sure we know about Vader now but it left behind more questions actually. I hope whenever there will be remake in the far future they will remove the flaws and make it better

Zorth

#Scoundrel
The new trilogy had many flaws. So many things unexplained. Sure we know about Vader now but it left behind more questions actually. I hope whenever there will be remake in the far future they will remove the flaws and make it better

I don't even like how Anakin was portrayed in those movies, He never was a nice guy that fell to the dark side..
He went from whining teenager, to whining husband to childslayer then the aweseomness that is Darth Vader.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I agree with you. He was whiny. I dont really blame Hayden for the poor portrayal because the script was pretty bad too. RotS could have become epical if they had added more depth to it. I feel like something was missing and it just didn't make sense to me. Anakin seemed to be emotionless. No emotions and just a robot.

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. A New Hope
3. Return of the Jedi
4. The Phantom Menace
5. Revenge of the Sith
6. Attack of the Clones

I hated the character of Anakin in 2 & 3.... made Darth Vader look like a little ***** imo thus sorta ruins both movies for me. I don't really blame the actor though it was just a terrible script.

I agree with you. He was whiny. I dont really blame Hayden for the poor portrayal because the script was pretty bad too. RotS could have become epical if they had added more depth to it. I feel like something was missing and it just didn't make sense to me. Anakin seemed to be emotionless. No emotions and just a robot.

Couldn't agree more especially the fact that something just wasn't right with the whole Anakin finally turning to the darkside during that scene with Palpetine and Mace Windu (horrible scene with terrible acting) It was lame.

Last edited:

iMadMax

Zelda Masta
1. Return Of The Jedi
2. Empire Strikes BAck
3. New Hope/Revenge Of The Sith
5. Attack Of The Clones
6. Phantom Menace
Anyboday who says that the phantom menace is better than any of the original movies.... you are stupid

The Joker

<span style="text-shadow:2px 2px 4px Purpl
1. Empire Strikes Back
2. Return Of The Jedi
3. A New Hope
4. Revenge Of The Sith
5. Attack Of The Clones
6. The Phantom Menace

1. Episode 5
2. Episode 4
3. Episode 6
4. Episode 1
5. Episode 3
6. Episode 2
The classics were the best of course.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
1 Empire strikes back
I love the character development and the subtle humor, and the suspense never dies for me.
2Attack of the clones
The love scenes STINK, but the action and graphics are my favorite parts. And Jango Fett rocks!
3Return of the Jedi
It's awesome, and the first time I saw it I broke out in tears around the end when I first saw it.
4A new hope
It's fine, but it's just so slow and boring. Barely anything goes on with the characters.
5Revenge of the Sith
I like it 'cause It's probably the best of the prequels, but it's so darn dark it's barely worth watching.
6The phantom menace
It was boring, the script was boring, the new story was boring, the sequences were boring, Darth Maul was bland, and The Phantom Menace? How does that title even work?!

1. Return of the Jedi
2. Empire Strikes Back
3. A New Hope
4. Revenge of the Sith
5. Attack of the Clones
6. The Phantom Menace
Basically reverse chronological order :P
it's good though because when you watch them all the way through it just keeps getting better

After the prequels and the constant rape of the series with the blu-ray collection I have moved on. Empire Strikes Back though will always be my favorite, it gets a rating of 10 from me.

1. Empire Strikes Back
2. A New Hope
3. Return of the Jedi
4. The Phantom Menace
5. Revenge of the Sith
6. Attack of the Clones

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom