• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rating Predictions

What Score do you think SS will get from reviewers?

• 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/10

• 8/10

• Lower, AKA, FAIL!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
How high of a review score do you think Skyward Sword will get? I think it will get a 9.5 from most reviewers.

What do you think?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Darn, you beat me to this thread -.-

Well, I predict a 9-10. Reasoning: this is a console Zelda. Console Zeldas almost never get lower than a 9, FSA being an exception, and it is only because they are extremely well done.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Considering that the lowest score IGN (Itrust them because they are biased in Zelda's favor) has given to a 3D Zelda game is 9.5, the games were Ocarina of Time 3D and Twilight Princess, I doubt it will get lower than that. It's Zelda for crying out loud! How can it be less than spectacular?

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I don't think SS will be able to be perfect with the tediousness of the motion controls.. Some people wil just find it annoying and critics will use that as one of the main reasons why SS doesn't deserve a 10/10.. But they will be kind enough to give SS a 9/10.. :)

Garo

Boy Wonder
I doubt we'll be seeing 10s, if only because I think a lot of game reviewers will find the 1:1 swordplay gimmicky. They seem to love picking motion controls apart, even when done well. We should play a drinking game... every time a review says the words "tacked on" or "gimmicky" or any variations thereof, drink.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
I agree with all of you on the fact that every reviewer wil have it's issues with the game, and that it will most likely not get a perfect score, even if it does deserve it. It will however get points for being a Zelda game. That with the fact that the game has been in development since 2006, and that Aonuma and his team have been working on making this the best Zelda games we have ever played, I think there is no chance for it to be less than brilliant.

I am not getting my hopes up, I am mearly expecting no less than the other 3D Zelda games, all of which are extremely well made, and deserve the extremely high ratings they acheived. You know a series is amazing when th worst score one of it's main games got was a mear 9.5!

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Guaranteed no perfect score because of no Voice Acting. Screw that, I'd give it a 10 if it were awesome.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Out of the choices given here, I voted for 10/10, even though I am almost certain that the game will not receive a perfect score. It will definitely be in the nines, around a 9.5/10. I'm sure this game will receive a great score, similar to all the other Zeldas.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
At least a 9.5, IGN always seems to give Zelda console games 9s or higher. I think it might be rated higher than Wind Waker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom