• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rating Predictions

What Score do you think SS will get from reviewers?

• 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/10

• 8/10

• Lower, AKA, FAIL!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I selected the second option. I'm almost certain that Skyward Sword will score in the 9.5-10 range (depending on which rating system), if not a solid 10.

zeldahuman

Graphic Designer
I chose: 9/10

Honestly, it's Zelda. Skyward Sword has been the most anticipated game among Zelda fans and other gamers alike. This game MIGHT (and I stress MIGHT alot!) out-shine Ocarina of Time. This is going to be a great game, I can feel it. If it doesn't get higher than 9/10, I will make Brown Chu Jelly in my pants.

Majoras mask

Creepy purple guy!
i reckon it's a bit over-hyped but also it's going to get about 9.5 because of the motion plus and because of the fact that fans have been waiting since 2006. i don't think that among fans it's going to be a resounding 2nd being narrowly beaten by OoT (or if you crazy and like dark storylines Majora's Mask)

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
From 9.6 to 10! The only things that people doesn't seem to like are the graphics, but it doesn't matter, because the art style is good, and the motion controls, but they look great!

i reckon it's a bit over-hyped but also it's going to get about 9.5 because of the motion plus and because of the fact that fans have been waiting since 2006. i don't think that among fans it's going to be a resounding 2nd being narrowly beaten by OoT (or if you crazy and like dark storylines Majora's Mask)
Can't be second to either of those games because TP is clearly the best. Honestly, with how the fanboys treat it, you'd think OoT was Jesus Christ.

S

saraamoo

I would say 10 but something in my gut tells me otherwise. I feel like they might find some MINUTE problem with the game that will lower it's score by 1 or .5. Watch someone pull out something along the lines of: "Oh it's not true to the other games in the series, the controls were finicky" etc..

My heart is set on 10/10 though <3

Skyward Sword will be either really good, or It will suck.

I've never played it, so this is just me guessing. It'll probab;y be good, though

Rytex

Resident Netizen
Every console Zelda game since Majora's Mask has received a 10/10 from Game Informer. GI is known for some pretty tough scores, too. But the gaming thing I'm interested in is Famitsu. Only three Zelda games have ever made a 40/40 on its scale (four people judge on a 10 point scale) and those were OoT, TWW, and TP. I expect to see something in the neighborhood of a 38-40 from them. And Famitsu is known for very harsh scores.

i think the review average will be something from 93 to 98. all the major critics said that its shaping up to be one the best zelda, and they don't complain abut the motion control! surpassing.
im sure that there will be one or two picky reviews, but as i said all the major critics seems pretty satisfied abut the game. since e3 2011 i could not find a bad preview, and i looked for one...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom