• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rating Predictions

What Score do you think SS will get from reviewers?

• 10/10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 9/10

• 8/10

• Lower, AKA, FAIL!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Big Octo

=^)
Hm . . . I'd say 7/10 at the lowest, maybe 9.5/10 at the highest, I'll meet in the middle, maybe 8.5? But that's not up there, I'll just say 9 for the poll.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
Hm . . . I'd say 7/10 at the lowest, maybe 9.5/10 at the highest, I'll meet in the middle, maybe 8.5? But that's not up there, I'll just say 9 for the poll.

A console Zelda game will never get a 7/10, it is an impossibility :D The lowest rating the game will get (from IGN) is a 9/10.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Can I join in on the fun? I should have some cider shipped in soon, not entirely sure win :lol:

When a console Zelda gets a 7/10, basically means that Nintendo didn't dev the game.

Maikeru

Piper of Time
A 9.7 or higher? That would be amazing!

Yeah, from what I've seen of the game, I think it could happen. I think that if IGN is smart, from what I've seen of the controls, they will have something positive to say about it. Something like, "While motion controls are a bit gimmicky, Skyward Sword succeeds at using it, and using it right". I also expect they will really enjoy the density of the game, even if they don't say that word for word. It really sounds like the density of the story will be similar, and maybe in certain aspects, deeper than Majora's Mask. Majora's Mask also got a 9.9 on IGN. The art style, I don't think it will detrimental to the score, if anything, I think the beautiful painting style may increase the rating. Overall, I think their sense of enjoyment of what the game brings, will be worth at least a 9.5, if not a 9.7 or higher. Especially with the added story elements that appear to have been put in.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Based on the videos at the mainsite, 10/10. I hope it's right up there with Ocarina of Time. I can't wait to play it!

I'm hoping for another perfect 10 in the ratings of the series, but the Wii is going downhill now and that might affect the score. I'm hoping that SS breathes new life into the Wii like OoT did for the N64

A

AlphaBenson

I usually only watch X-Play's game reviews and they give out 5/5s if the game really deserve it.

None of that decimal poop. Just good ol' whole numbers.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
8/10

Probably because some people hate the artstyle, but adore the gameplay.
The game itself looks challenging, the puzzles promising, the villain and storyline motivating and the items nostalgic and innovative. I would name this as epic as Link's Awakening, since it will give me the rush that I need. the absolute power to slash and dash the enemy endlessly. TP may have given me the idea to slash a sword, but that only made things easier. At least now in SwS, everything will be a challenge and more puzzling.

DLC

Soul Drummer.
I'm expecting a 9. mainly because there has to be downsides graphically when compared to other games, and most likely there will be one or two glitches with the Motion controls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom