• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

I am thinking abt 8/10. It is the beg of new week in my country and I know I will have a long week to struggle with, but I pretty sure that I will survive :))))

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Twas a solid 9/10. Started it out eating breakfast at Denny's with some men from the church, was able to finish the drawing I was doing for Ketchup, there were some tense moments with siblings but then we all hung out and ate pizza, the after supper I actually won a Smash tournament battle, then I won the championship in the Xfinity season I was doing in NASCAR Heat.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
7/10

Decent enough day. Seasonal allergies are making me a snot factory again so that sucks. Rating would be lower but I had a good laugh + wth moment at the end of the day with one of my kindergarteners. She had a hair tie or something and she stretched it out and aimed it at me and asked "would this hurt if it hit you?". I said yes and then she said "yeah, one time I did that to my uncle and it hit him in the nuts.".

Kids really be out here saying anything.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
8/10
Pretty good day! Got friends coming over tomorrow, so spent today cleaning and such. Just felt good in general today, ended it with watching The Great Mouse Detective for the first time. An extremely cosy movie ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom