• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

1/10 but the fact that it's been bad has made me laugh all day so it's more like a 7/10.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
7.5/10

Only 3 people for the lunch shift today after someone called out, so I had to go in an hour early, but it wasn't a super busy day and the other 2 people were some of the best employees, so it was satisfying when it was all said and done.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Yesterday was a 8/10

Started off as a 10/10, I had a good morning that included completing my 100%ing of TP, then in the afternoon we spent the afternoon in the park with another church that came to help us put on an Easter egg hunt for anyone to come to. Work sucked tho, it was pretty busy, and I was with my toxic manager who let her mood be ruined for the whole evening by one difficult customer.

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Saturday was 10/10, great day.
Sunday was also 10/10, great day, as well.
Today's a 6/10. I'm dreading a test I start on Tuesday. I would say 4 but I had such little and easy work for this and next week and that's a plus.
(I may have a horrid day tomorrow, though. Who knows?)

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
4/10
Had a really bad day... Tons of new stuff at work. Didn't have the time to finish my job for the day, worked 1 hour and 45 min overtime and still didn't finish it... I am completely physically and psychologically drained....
And to quote Pirates of the Caribbean 3: "Have you noticed, on top of everything, it's raining!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom