• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
10/10

So far today was amazing! At church we would go up and say our favorite hymn, and why, then we’d sing it. A lot of people got emotional talking about their fav hymn, including my dad. I helped by conducting the music, it was a wonderful experience. <3

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
6/10

Mostly pretty ok, but very windy, which is annoying when working as a mailman. Also a lot to do at work today, so a bit tired. And the evening is just flying by, which I don't really like

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
4/10

Is it possible to have a hangover from an emotional break?

Everything about today has been observably relaxing and stress free but my mind is still doing things with the context of last night. Feel really hated but with no particular direction. I gotta do the dishes before I can go back to sleep and ignore everything.

:hug:

4/10

Everything about today has been observably relaxing and stress free but my mind is still doing things with the context of last night. Feel really hated but with no particular direction. I gotta do the dishes before I can go back to sleep and ignore everything.

:hug: feel better hun <3

Ninja

Well well well
4/10

Feel better friend. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom