• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Where ever this rates /10
f71.gif
:hug:

Another 8/10. I went to sleep at 7pm and awoke at 5:30am (probably helped that I pulled an all nighter the day before). I woke up with a headache, but that cleared after I drank some water. I actually ate breakfast for once.

I had my psychology appoinment today. It went.. okayish. I did tear up when describing one of my flashbacks and ended up kinda shutting down and staring at the floor for a while, so my mom spoke for me.

He did prescribe me something to help with my PTSD and depression, but the side effects include weight gain and drowsiness, which i'm not a fan of.

Feeling pretty good despite that.
Listening to some upbeat music and talking to my friends for the first time in a few days.

I have a raging bad head and feel super sick, my boiler is on the blink so I'm worried about cash because I'm not currently working.
Worrying about the boiler has put everything else on my mind that I'm also worried about...

But despite that today is 10/10 because someone has been with me today and been so wonderful, that the stress hasnt taken hold too strongly.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
3/10.
Had an acid reflux last night which burned my throat. It was so sore and I couldn't concentrate on classes today. To make matters worse the chemistry laboratory was scheduled today and the smell of rotten egg from sulphide test didn't help either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom