• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
3/10.

Just depressed and haven't had the energy to do anything, no cleaning, no eating no shopping, nothing. No added points for Eva either.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
8/10

Coming down with something. Hope it's not da flu. I gotta shot so I hope it works as advertised. I have the next two days off so I can afford to be sick if I have to be :dry:

Late for work. Boss didn't care. Work wuz super busy and I went through the whole day like a zombie but everyone was super cool and nice :^^:

Spirit's day - 3/10 (so far)

Sorry to everyone I worried this morning. This is what happened.

I had to scream to get help out of bed this morning because I couldn't move due to an overwhelming pain in my head (my patented headaches), it was a really bad one. Such intense pain, I couldn't move my limbs or feel my face.

My guys came to my rescue and did what they could. An ambulence was called for.

My guys had managed to bring me around somewhat but half of my face and my right arm was numb.

I have been checked for a stroke, meningitis and other things I don't know what they were, and got given stuff in needles to help.

I'm home now because I didn't want to take up a bed. Can't work for at least the rest of the week, so that's my wages and permy contract completely ****ed.

Though I don't think I'll lose sleep over the contract because of it being so crap there.

I'm still out of sorts but all I can do is rest and make sure none of my symptoms get any worse.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
@Spirit whoa. Just ... oh my god. **** the **** that is happening to you, just **** it. It's not fair. But I'm glad you're home and I can't thank your guys enough for being there and making sure you got to a hospital.

Must have been terrible going through all that.
I can't imagine.
But I'm relieved that you are home and at least as safe as you can be in the moment.

@Spirit whoa. Just ... oh my god. **** the **** that is happening to you, just **** it. It's not fair. But I'm glad you're home and I can't thank your guys enough for being there and making sure you got to a hospital.

Must have been terrible going through all that.
I can't imagine.
But I'm relieved that you are home and at least as safe as you can be in the moment.

Thanks hun. It was bloody horrible.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Spirit's day - 3/10 (so far)

Sorry to everyone I worried this morning. This is what happened.

I had to scream to get help out of bed this morning because I couldn't move due to an overwhelming pain in my head (my patented headaches), it was a really bad one. Such intense pain, I couldn't move my limbs or feel my face.

My guys came to my rescue and did what they could. An ambulence was called for.

My guys had managed to bring me around somewhat but half of my face and my right arm was numb.

I have been checked for a stroke, meningitis and other things I don't know what they were, and got given stuff in needles to help.

I'm home now because I didn't want to take up a bed. Can't work for at least the rest of the week, so that's my wages and permy contract completely ****ed.

Though I don't think I'll lose sleep over the contract because of it being so crap there.

I'm still out of sorts but all I can do is rest and make sure none of my symptoms get any worse.
Omg im so relieved that your guys were there!! Focus on getting better..

Where ever this rates /10
f71.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom