• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
3/10, everything is going downhill. I have no idea which time first day at work is tomorrow so I'm **** anxious about that and food is running out and I also look ugly as heck. I played a bit of mirror's edge catalyst but that's about it

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
A 7/10. I still got this insane cold. It;s getting better but still... Fortunately gaming and being at home early help me through the day. Oh and my lover calling me two times a day isn't bad either :D

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
7/10 I had to go back to my own place after a weekend with my beau and I had to take my sister to her appointment. And of course I can't escape all the Eurovision song contest blahblah bull****. Yep Netherlands won and good for us...but now we have to spend 30 million dollars for this big freakshow. Yeah I don't care about it at all

7 out of 10 it got better in the evening, but it was a hectic morning with the forums not working half the time. And to top it all off I got all my chores done today, so that's nice.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
8, because I got the afternoon off from work. Gonna upgrade to 10 if tablet arrives. :)

Make that a 10, tablet arrived and made my day. :P

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom