• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

A solid 10/10! I woke up at 8:30 and got ready for the Swinub community day that started at 10. The sun was out, it was warm and I was feeling well-rested. Once the event had started, the assortment of players shouting with joy whenever they found a mint-green pig started. It was generally wholesome, seeing families congratulating each other and random strangers asking what each other’s totals were and replying with ‘nice, I’m at *this amount*’. I ate lunch while sat in the glorious warmth of the sun, and by the end I had racked up a total of 7 green pigs, and my younger brother got 3.

I can’t wait for the next community day, I hope it’s as good as this one has been.

Day has been 10/10. I’m having a holiday with my friends in Lapland. We have a comfy log cabin in wilderness surrounded by emptiness. My friends were skiing all day long (I couldn’t coz of damn surgery, played Zelda meanwhile). Later in night we were in old fashioned wooden hot tub under the stars drinking Finnish vodka and got drunk. Sky was clear and we saw northern lights! Then we did some ice swimming in frozen lake and enjoyed warm sauna after swimming (and a bit more vodka). Hopefully we’ll see reindeers before we leave back to home. And I hope I won’t have hangover tomorrow.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Day has been 10/10. I’m having a holiday with my friends in Lapland. We have a comfy log cabin in wilderness surrounded by emptiness. My friends were skiing all day long (I couldn’t coz of damn surgery, played Zelda meanwhile). Later in night we were in old fashioned wooden hot tub under the stars drinking Finnish vodka and got drunk. sky was clear and we saw northern lights! Then we did some ice swimming in frozen lake and enjoyed warm sauna after swimming (and a bit more vodka). Hopefully we’ll see reindeers before we leave back to home. And I hope I won’t have hangover tomorrow.
I'd love to visit Lapland! As someone who loves the cold it seems like the perfect place for me.

Lapland is worth visiting. This is my 19th time here in north and it still amazes me how beautiful untouched nature can be.

10/10

I feel like today has been a big step forwards in my social life. Probably around a year ago, I was a complete social recluse. I could not cope with speaking to people and I would rarely leave the house. If you told me that I would get into the car belonging to somebody I met through a mobile game (note: I trust them because I know about their background, there’s 99.9% chance they would never do anything bad to me. Also they’re like, a foot shorter than me.) to go and fight pretend monsters in a group of 13+ people and talking to them, I’d laugh at you (probably on the inside, as laughing is showing an emotion, which I wouldn’t do). It’s nice to know people in my town that have the same interests as me.

Anyway, I got myself a 98% IV shiny Latias from a raid earlier that I’m super happy about!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom