• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
0/10 already. My oldest brother had his birthday yesterday and a couple of hours ago he had a heartattack and died. So he lives in Arnhem which is almost 3 hours away from where I live. I'm going to Arnhem to meet with my sister-in-law and my niece and nephews and to say our final goodbyes. They keep him on the heart monitor so we can say goodbye to him. In Sept 2014 my mother died. Now 4 and a half years later Rocco joined her

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
It was customer appreciation day at wurk

8/10 would day again :)

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
6/10. We laid my oldest brother to rest today. But the whole service was beautiful and amazing. My oldest brother looked so peaceful. He looked like a Godfather actor! I kissed his head and said my final goodbyes. I came to closure with his passing. The whole family was together. The only surviving brother I got left was there too. My sisters of course had to argue as I expected they would. The weather was grey, dar, rainy and windy but at my bnrother's final resting place it was dry for a moment. Yes a sad day but still a beautiful one

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
10/10. I went back to work today for the first time in two weeks. The welcome and support was overwhelming. When he saw me my boss got up his chair behind his desk and said: I know I'm not allow to do it but screw the rules. I do it anyway. (he was aiming at the whole metoo thing and the risk of being taken to court for even a hug) He hugged me and wished me all the best and all strength I could need in this very tough time. Then when my coworkers arrived at work the hug festival started. I got so man y hugs and well wishes and so much love and support was shown I was just completely overtaken by love. This was just so sweet and amazing. I just don't know what to say. I seriously can say my coworkers are the best in the entire universe (at least for me)

Did nobody hurt your back while hugging you @Vanessa28 ? (: Good to hear your coworkers are supporting you, it is a sign that you all care about each other. And although it should be like this, and I also have had enough luck to be working with caring co-workers and a caring boss, this is not something you can take for granted.

Hope that returning back to work helps you getting back to a "normal" way of living.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom