• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

8/10

Been a good day. My guys have been looking after me and there has been nice food going around.

Little worried about things getting back to normal and the world turning and being difficult. Just don't want the current status to end. If i could freeze time now and repeat this day Groundhog style I would.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dio
Nice to hear your day has been good, Spirit. You have had too many bad days
My day has been great as well. Played 9 hours GTA online with my friend and achieved a lot of reputation points and cash. I’d say 9/10. -1 cos now my eyes hurt for playing too much without breaks.

Ninja

Well well well
9/10. Busy as F at work, absolutely bonkers. I did get stuff to improve the home though. We bought the house in 2015 and have really taken our time on making it into a “home”.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
10/10 and for the main reason that the busiest time of the year is finally over! So no more worries about that for another 11 months! God, I never looked forward to the end of Dec as much as this year!

Zachie

Moo
Honestly.. maybe a 4? I had to work. As per usual the store manager proved he doesn't give a **** about anyone but himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom