• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
0/10

In massove pain because surgery, had to come off painkillers because they're ****ing my stomach up, can't sleep at night because every time I dream i have a nightmare about the friend i lost at the beginning of the year.

I'm an absolute ****ing mess.
<3

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
I forgot today is Everyong Be An Anal Retentive Dumbass Day

I hate Everyong Be An Anal Retentive Dumbass Day

On the scale of Nirvana to Shoot Me Please with 10 being Nirvana and 0 being Shoot Me I'll give it a 3

Zachie

Moo
2/10

Slept really badly bc of the heat, work was garbage, I injured my back the other day and it was playing up a lot at work. My fav team member wasn't on. :[

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Today went a damn site better than i was expecting ^^, got the work experience thing i was after and just been able to chill since i learnt about it, helluva load off my mind soooo on scale of 1-10. 7/10, some things i wish i could've done more (such as being more active during the "attraction" day but on the whole a gooood day

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
8/10

I found my bank card :)
I'd left it in the store's card machine like a fool. Luckily they kept it to one side for me.

Otherwise I've had a decent day. Enjoying the new activity on ZD.
Oh I expect a lot of threads from you so we can reply :P
And I'm also very glad to hear you found your bank card back!!! Suppose someone else found it and abused it :( So reading this NOW adds points to my day :P

My day was 9/10. Just relaxing and smooth. Nothing special and nothing bad either and Spirit's posts always add to a positive day. So yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom