• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
6/10

I closed on Friday, opened yesterday, and then ended up staying until close because someone fainted, and then I had to open again this morning, so I'm feeling a bit drained but otherwise good. On the plus side, I worked 13 hours yesterday so my next paycheque is gonna be phat.

Dan

10/10

It's pretty good here right now. We finally got a thunderstorm after two months of nothing but sun. It was nice observing the flashing skies and seeing it dark a bit earlier. There's still overcast and a lot of howling wind so I'm chilling out with my gf and we're playing some awful PS1 games.
Went to the store earlier and as I was walking up a car was behind me, I didn't notice so they started beeping I moved aside and this dumb ***** starts shouting and throwing a fit for a solid 20 seconds... wtf is wrong with some people that you go ape **** because someone delayed you a second or two from parking.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
2/10

I officially have Pink Eye. That's what happens when I am in such a public place and constantly rub my eyes

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
10/10

I got a bag of Skilttles!

Skittles-Original.jpg

10/10! Finally took my test today and felt really good about it! Also got some yard work done and played with my kids and gave the dog a bath, and played some Dark Souls 3 (which is awesome), ate Chik-Fil-A for lunch, and am now barbecuing chicken for dinner and gonna watch the Chargers game later. So... cant complain :)

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
4/10

Pretty meh. Got to talk to bae, but I also had to work and I hate my job and it just causes me stress and it sucks at home and everything sucks but at least I have bae uwu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom