• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

It's like a 6... I still feel all achy and tired because of the strain of all this new exercise someone or rather a group of people were trying to get me to try, so I accepted and it's all tough and hard but whatever.

Um, outside of that the Smithsonian channel is this TV channel I watch all the time and they had a lot of good shows on later so that was nice.

Ninja

Well well well
8/10.

Solid day off, cooked some good food. Minus 2 points from a nasty hangover from my brothers birthday party last night.

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
56/78 with 67 being the highest

pretty chill, ate a cheese beef mexiwrap thing for lunch so that was great. ate a healthy dinner of tuna salad, normal salad, and mushrooms

Dan

10/10. Relaxed with a beer after work whilst my girlfriend read aloud to me diary of a wimpy kid.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
0/10 sucked massive quantities. don't ask why. just send pity. :sweating:

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
8/10

Pretty rainy and humid but my band got together and we wrote a really cool sounding rock ballad. (lyrics and lead guitar by yours truly) I wanna try to start recording with the guys this week

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
3/10

Felt really depressed and stressed out all day which made my work day a total **** fest, but at least a surprise call from bae and a nice nap helped me feel better.

Dan

11/10

Brilliant and productive day at work! My office doesn't have air conditioning and its ****ing hot here in England at the moment, so I went to the nearby woodland with my laptop and used the internet though tethering. It was so damn peaceful being in the shade of the trees and only hearing the wind. A deer started shouting at me because she was with her child and didn't like me(her loss).

Edit: And I climbed to the top of a tree and could see out for miles!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom