• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Ninja

Well well well
8/10.

Nice workout, made a new training partner. Made some progress with getting my newly adopted dog socialized as well.

giphy.gif

Dan

So far a rather great day. I took my switch to the movies today with permission from my girlfriend of course, needless to say we took a few selfies when no one was looking! :)

Reactions: Dio

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
So far a rather great day. I took my switch to the movies today with permission from my girlfriend of course, needless to say we took a few selfies when no one was looking! :)
She is so kind giving you permission like that.

Reactions: Dan

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
10/10. We had a meeting after work and with the start of April our hours go up two hours a week and they like the team we have and don't wanna break the team up. So that means more security and stability and also more duties and ways to improve further. So this was a big YAY-OH day for me!

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
mZg7QJv.png
/10

A friend got an automatic mahjong table, so some other friends and I are going to go break it in.

Should be fun.

5/10

Local D&D canceled last minute due to DM going through personal affairs. Upside is that my Online D&D group started regardless of one player not showing up and my dwarf bard, who was on his way out to be replaced with a goblin ranger, failed a death save left over from the last game and croaked in the first two minutes. Most dignified way to die, of course.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
6/10, so-so

Went for lunch with my friend chase, tried alcohol again, severely regretted it and almost coughed a mouthful of a dark ale into the floor (which was mortifying), had a bit of lightly buzzed therapy at the insistence of my friend and got a lot of crap off my chest, then had a small fight with my family. Also I was tired during the whole ordeal because I got like 4 hours of sleep last night.

Pen

The game is on!
9/10

I hung out with my best cousin and ate a chocolate ball and had some tea. And then I went to my parents and ate good food and watched Rocky 5. It was a great film and I cried. And then I talked to some friends online and had some wine. A very good dag.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom