• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
7/10.

An otherwise great day at work, it's my Friday, but this stubborn headache won't go away.
I know the feeling my friend. I know it so well. Get well soon *hugs*.

My day is 10/10. Not only was it my last day at the current afternoon job, but I also bought a surprise for my sister which will be delivered at her home tomorrow and she doesn't know anything yet!! How sneaky am I :P

Ninja

Well well well
9/10.

Can't complain too much despite work being a slight pain in the ass. Was productive, cancelled some bills that weren't needed, so we're saving some cash in the long run. :)

Ninja

Well well well
8/10.

Work started out rough. VP kept calling me and wanted me to correct some labor costing spreadsheets for opening up a new store. I'd send it in, and the President of the company kept saying my calculations were wrong, even though I listed exact formulas and numbers on the sheet itself. I had to do a conference call for 45 minutes to explain this, huge waste of time.

Other than that, took both my dogs for a long walk. The house is so silent now its amazing.

image.gif

0/10

Dan

11/10. Today was so good I have the motivation to make a time machine just so I can relive it over and over and over again like Groundhog day only no downside.

My partner actually asked me to today if we could go splits on a Nintendo switch, I responded with "only if you give me permission to spend my money on half", took a minute to realise what I was referencing to. I did say I didn't want a Switch just yet so I'm not going to invest. (Waiting for more games actually worth buying)

Reactions: Dio

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom