• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Rate Your Day

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Today was chill af, but rather boring for the most part. Briefly reunited with some old friends though.

Not much to complain about. The house smells like baking so that's good.

8/10

Ninja

Well well well
Work was slow and boring. Payroll screwed up the wire transfer to the banks so we didn't get paid today, despite them pulling payroll two days early. Pretty easy day, good workout.

8/10.

Ninja

Well well well
8/10 so far. It's my Friday, I had a decent workout and I've been playing with my new smart-watch for review purposes.

Ninja

Well well well
6/10.

Nade some progress in Xenoblade Chronicles 2, had a great lunch.

Unfortunately ruined by work being so dead and this headache. Can't wait to take a nap!

Ninja

Well well well
1/10

1 point for chocolate

The rest is for this ****ing headache. Feels like my damn skull is collapsing down one side and I cant shift it. Painkillers arent working.

We have this thing called BC Powder here in the states. It's 1000mg of crushed aspirin and some caffeine, it knocks out my worst headaches in minutes. I suffer from chronic headaches and migraines and these do the trick most of the time. <3

bcpowder_fastacting_details.png

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
8/10. It was another hectic day at work in the morning. But we were finished in time. This day brought nothing new and nothing bad. In fact it was a bit boring. But because I was home early and started my weekend early I give this day still an 8.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
started as a 10/10 i think, woke up feeling good, had a great meal, saw my family and my ferrets and my dog. talked to my wonderful friends, filled with love.

after a long time of being in a dark place with no zelda dungeon, i was finally free. i clicked on the site... but there was something missing!! where was the shoutbox? its a 0/10 now. thanks, mods

i will write a poem about this

shoutbox shoutbox
fill me with glee
shoutbox shoutbox
it hurts when i pee
come back to me shoutbox
for i have a urinary tract infection
i think it might be cancer
i have but weeks to live
unban me

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom